Thread: Please answer my questions!

1. Lightbulb Please answer my questions!

Hello everyone and thank you all for your contribution to this amazing subject. I have a few questions/problems that I hope you could help me with them.

I have achieved projecting several times and have had fantastic experiences in the Astral but there are a few problems that constantly bother me.

The first one is the lack of light and clarity. Most of the times I find Astral very dark, sometimes pitch black. It usually gets better after a few minutes but the lack of light is still there. The clearest moments for me are usually the moments before I get pulled back to my body...is there any way to increase the light and to get a better vision?

The second problem is that I feel Some sort of pressure on my eyelids at the very beginning of the projection. I know there arent any eyelids on the astral head but if if there were any this pressure keeps them close for minutes or in another sense it blocks my vision. Is this common? Have you experienced it yourself?

The third problem is the ability to choose exact destinations. I havent been able to do that
    Yet...i usually fall in a dark tunnel and after that I find myself flying over some terrains and then I endup in another place which is not my destination. How do you go to a certain place?

Is that possible/common to start or find yourself in a certain place after projection? Without even wanting to go there? Many times i have found myself in my childhood house with multiple manifestations of the memories that I have from there. There are sometimes some entity there too which are not very delightful and welcoming but I have learned to ignore them.

And finally...I have met an entitiy, an angel like figure in the astral and had a very deep conversation with
    her once. Is that possible to meet her and talk to her again? If yes...how?
    (I dont know her name to call it in the Astral)

Thank you very much for your time and attention. I wish you all safe, long, meaningful and pleasnt Astral travels.

Yours...

Astral Prince.

Blog Entries

Re: Please answer my questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Astralprince View Post

Hello everyone and thank you all for your contribution to this amazing subject. I have a few questions/problems that I hope you could help me with them.
    Hello Astral Prince. I'll do what I can.

I have achieved projecting several times and have had fantastic experiences in the Astral but there are a few problems that constantly bother me.

The first one is the lack of light and clarity. Most of the times I find Astral very dark, sometimes pitch black. It usually gets better after a few minutes but the lack of light is still there. The clearest moments for me are usually the moments before I get pulled back to my body...is there any way to increase the light and to get a better vision?
    Yes, there are various ways of doing this- the first one is to try to get away from your physical body. After reading your post I get the feeling that you're having feedback problems with your physical body- if your etheric body is too close, the feedback will 'transplant' the 'closed/heavy lid' feeling to your energy body.
    Other things also work, such as asking for clarity, but I find that getting away (by using tactile awareness) is by far the most effective method to solve that problem.

The second problem is that I feel Some sort of pressure on my eyelids at the very beginning of the projection. I know there arent any eyelids on the astral head but if if there were any this pressure keeps them close for minutes or in another sense it blocks my vision. Is this common? Have you experienced it yourself?
    This is also why I think your problem is mind split feedback.

The third problem is the ability to choose exact destinations. I havent been able to do that
    Yet...i usually fall in a dark tunnel and after that I find myself flying over some terrains and then I endup in another place which is not my destination. How do you go to a certain place?
    This may be tricky because it's directly proportional to your development- if for example, your etheric body is more developed than the astral, and you're aiming for an astral destination, you need to develop past this, the same for mental or spiritual dimensions- it all depends on what you're ready for.
    The simple answer would be to ask to be taken to where you want to go, and trust that it is done, if it's what's supposed to happen.

Is that possible/common to start or find yourself in a certain place after projection? Without even wanting to go there? Many times i have found myself in my childhood house with multiple manifestations of the memories that I have from there. There are sometimes some entity there too which are not very delightful and welcoming but I have learned to ignore them.
    Yes, yes and yes. It is common to end up in a representation of your childhood home. There are many reasons for this, and the few that come to mind are:
    You may feel 'safer' there, if it's where you grew up
    It may symbolize your mind, because that's the first 'place' where it located itself in this incarnation-
    You formed an early habit of placing yourself there psychologically, and start out there in your dreams too.
    Those are the ones I can think of, I'm sure there are more.

It is common to start in the etheric (real time zone) when you first project, because it's the closest 'plane/dimension/locale/focus level' to the physical, and then you go on to the astral, but some people start out there- lots of factors at play there, but I think that besides the dream experiences, the first astral experiences for projectors are in the RTZ.

And finally...I have met an entitiy, an angel like figure in the astral and had a very deep conversation with
    her once. Is that possible to meet her and talk to her again? If yes...how?
    (I dont know her name to call it in the Astral)
    Probably, but she probably won't look like or communicate like the first one, unless she's just a human who is projecting.

Thank you very much for your time and attention. I wish you all safe, long, meaningful and pleasnt Astral travels.

Yours...

Astral Prince.
    You too, AP.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I also think the darkness is a feedback problem.

I'm just going to throw this in: maybe the darkness is a little scary, this may also cause its own feedback (IMO), I mean it may get scarier the more you think about the darkness; thus, making it seem even more darker than it really is--and on and on.

Proper rest throughout the week will give you more energy to expend during the projections. I have found that alcohol definitely decreases my ability to project, not exactly sure why; but, probably it blurs the conscious and takes away the drive to work on the projection.

Grant

4. Re: Please answer my questions!

Thank you both very much for your answers. They were very helpful indeed. How do you usually overcome that overwhelming moment when you find yourself out?...I usually become really really excited and that makes me lose control. I think the lack of light makes it harder...Next time I will try the "clarity now" command... I also think the feedback problem makes sense...because as I mentioned in my post as I get away from my physical body my vision becomes clearer and usually the clearest moments are the ones before my return.

Blog Entries

Experience, experience, experience. There is a first time for everyone and you find that after a few times you're not as overwhelmed as you once were. Then you go and explore, and return soon so that you remember what you did.

Blog Entries

CF,
    I'm still studying the first section of the Hermetic book. Do you think that when the vision is dark in the projection that, perhaps, the Water principle is too strong at that time, meaning the dark, cold, and contracting fundamentals? Since, the electromagnetic fluids may need to be unconsciously tweeked with practice as a natural progression of our knowledge of the Astral Plane?
    Grant

Blog Entries

This is hard to say, because a projection to the etheric in twilight may be just that- that the light outside is dark and that's how it's perceived. One way to find out is to dump water energy (visualize water exiting your feet before you try your exit) and see if it makes a difference. If it doesn't, chances are that's not it.
    Doing element breathing as par for the course will help you with balance, as he starts with fire, goes on with air, etc. when you get to that part.