hey everyone, I had my first astral experience last night. I suffer from sleep paralysis and a few months ago while researching it I stumbled upon astral projection. I haven't stopped reading since. well, last night I was trying to go to sleep and I felt the vibrating sensation. I heard an extremely loud sound I couldn't even begin to explain. I immediately realized wow its about to happen. I tried to roll over and I was out. It was very scary. I seemed to be walking 100 miles an hour. The whole time it was going on I could hear almost like a bull snarling and it made it very unpleasant. well I had started on the couch and went to the bedroom door. as soon as I touched the handle I flew back into my body. I was very scared but I tried it again.. every thing went the same(vibes,rolled,snarling etc). i looked back at my body .this time I went through the bedroom door and stood over my wife yelling to wake her up. I grabbed her hand and the only way to describe it is I pulled her soul out of her body and danced with her for a few moments. Then returned to my body.It was very scary the whole time.. my house seemed way darker than usual. The snarling sound was very unnerving. it was almost right in my ear. I felt paranoid/watched the whole time. Afterwards I went to sleep and havld the most realistic dream I've ever had. my 2 year old kept walking away ..following something.. I could sense evil. I woke up from that around 1 and I was scared to go back to sleep. any thoughts or advice for a better experience?