Thread: Sirius Adventures In Consciousness

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Sirius Adventures In Consciousness

In this journal I will document my adventures in consciousness. Everything from exit symptoms to astral adventures but not dreams as I record them in the "Sirius Dreams" journal.

1. Vibrations
    ( 2012-10-06 )

I woke up early in the morning and heard a familiar sound. the sound/static/noise of exiting my body. I'v heard it before and recognized it instantly. I was somewhat tainted by a horrormovie I watched the night before and so I had to calm myself to not get afraid of the unknown that was to come. The noise got louder, much louder and the vibrations and electric feeling came to. All the time I had the problem of thinking to much and my thoughts were: "I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid..". And then when I was calm I tried to clear my mind, which worked somewhat. I began to see through my eyelids, but I was not sure if It was my physical eyelids opening or not. I'm almost sure I was seeing through them because of the grey fog that cleared away and the much brighter environment (my bedroom is really dark at night). After seeing through my eyelids I woke up, opening my physical eyes and was happy about the whole experience.

Thoughts:

The next time I must try to not get worked up over some bad horrormovie and also to try and affirm something like "more focus" or "focus now" or "I'm out of body" to try and get out for real. My expriences have all ended before actually out of body, or when I have found myself in another environment.
    Another thing to note is that each time I have woken up during an exit I have been laying on my side.
    Last edited by SiriusTraveler; 10th October 2012 at 12:46 PM.