Hi folks,

As a link to chapter 12 - 13 of MAP , I quote approximately that sentence of Robert Bruce : " after a nap you are in a special condition for OBE, such as trying direct exit training".
Well, that's what happened to me. I was coming out of nap, but did'nt move yet just to prolounge the nap a little bit.
I "played" with 2 methods : point shift ( 5 meters away from my body) and Boomerang. I noticed, after a little while, that the sensations linked to when I would focus me in the body and at five meters (trying to feel my remote body) was "tasting", "feeling" a bit different than usual.
After that, I didn't felt my arms at all. There were other peculiar sensations I couldn't state here. When I focused that big "void" in the "room" of my hands and arms, I started to feel or/and vizualizing the arms of an octopus...and here I was, feeling, my arms actually somewhere oscillating between what would be a normal place and in that movement...I was feeling my arms were an octopus'.
My daughter started to cry in her room so I did have to stop that interesting esperiment.

It stresses that Robert Bruce was absolutely right and more, in saying that after a nap you are in a special state, propiscious to OBE practice.
Waoh ! Robert, that's another discovery for me...as right as you told.
Thanks ; ) ....