Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My latest discovered OBE problem

Blog Entries

Re: My latest discovered OBE problem

Quote Originally Posted by flzf View Post
    ----- Even more update on the thread: -----
    Now, probably because I've managed to upgrade my energy body to certain level, I do have difficulty to feel energy sensations at all. Now it takes much longer to induce same sensations on my body. The only downside is, I'm not able to use tactile imagining anymore, because it's much more difficult to feel such things right now. To feel these things as intense as they were, takes tenfold time now(maybe even twenty-fold). I attempted to exit OOB after doing energy work(which took a LOT of time stimulating every single chakra plus the whole body plus the condition I'm in-not feeling energy easily), but couldn't get any earhiss or visions(not counting the "monkey mind dreams"). I wonder what should I do now...
    The same thing you were doing before.
    Just because you don't feel energy sensations it doesn't mean that nothing is happening- that's why in some of the programs (like MAP) you do something for a certain amount of time and then move on to the next thing- because energy sensations are supposed to diminish as you do them more and more.
    So if you're not getting any symptoms in the end it only means you have to do the last part of your routine longer- (energy body loosening, and just noticing and listening), and see what develops.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

Re: My latest discovered OBE problem

Recent experience I had:
    I started to sleep about two hours ago, which can be considered as an evening nap. I had a dream which I don't remember. But in the end, I saw a picture(which I don't remember what it was about), and thought I can phase into this. So i did. That picture slowly disappeared and replaced by another picture, a piece of paper and many words on it.the paper and the font looked like they were from a dictionary. The weird thing is: My native language is Turkish, but the words were English. I also remember the word nearest the center, it was 'verb' ,dunno why. As it started to get bigger(which was already covering my entire vision) started to get falling sensation. Than like a camera shutter opening, it revealed another picture beneath: An apartment at least ten stories tall. The picture was extremely detailed and alive(as alive as an apartment can be) which made me say:"What the?". I had falling sensation and vibration sensation in my face, which i think was very sweet. Than same thing happened to that picture as well, slow zoom and revelation of the picture beneath by shutter like opening. Next thing was: words picture again! This time the picture faded, I lost the falling sensation and the vibrations, leaving an overactivated heart chakra which i didn't realize before. I waited a few minutes for it to reduce, than got up, and here I am, writing(actually written) all the experience I had. Maybe I have stopped at that when I was having a vibration, because I want to experience things as I encounter with them.

Also I was waiting to experience something related to this thread to post a reply. So CF, I didn't know why the energy work exercises were timed, thanks(again) for explaining this. (whoa man, I'm such a noob about these )

For now, see ya.
    Be in peace and love in all lives.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Be well and cheerful at all times.
    Be helpful and compassionate to all others.
    This is the best wish that I can wish for myself and you.
    Live well and have fun!
    With my love and blessings,
    TheSingular

I hereby choose to evolve myself to something better than what I am now and help others do just that. For a better Humanity, and a better Universe!

Positivity ROCKS!!!