Thread: Childhood Memories

icwiz Guest

Childhood Memories

Hi yall,

I havent posted for a while, but some things have happened that i need some insight on.

Ive had these childhood memories that i had a feel to them that i couldnt understand.

Thru my course of trying to understand myself better, I found these areas of memory, that i couldnt see, but i could "feel".

I dont know how it works for other people, but all my memories have an emotional signature. Not a definitive emotion, but sort of a mix of all the things i felt at the time.

The memories had this "numb" feeling. I couldnt figure out why.

The other day I was endulging in some cannabis when, for a split second, I felt the feeling again.

Then I realized what it was. It was the feeling of an astral projection. The memories are my memories of my astral travels when i was little.

So, since then, ive been trying to pull it back. The more I concertrate, the more i get the feeling that its vital that i understand the nature of this. My frist memories of the world around me arent visual, they are astral.

I think something happened, something that terrified me and i stopped projecting.

Last night, again enjoying some herb, I had the strangest experience. I felt an astral projection while laying down, but instead of going astral, i could still feel myself in my body. After a while, i began to see a room behind my eyelids. kinda like the way you see ur room thru ur eyelids when you are about to project. But this wasnt my room.

Does anyone have any recommendations, advice, or insight? I have been trying to astrall project for a long time. I find all the parts easy to do, except the exit. I think im holding myself back for the same reason that i stopped projecting.

--ICWiz

enoch Guest
    Hi Young man. I don't have a problem with the weed, but it aint going to help you with your obe. fair enough...if you wanna smoke then light some candles, sit with a notepad, a pen, and write some poetry or literature, open some of those dormant pathways and explore them.

I've had dozens of past astral memories...mostly derived through drugs, hypnagogics...but they could be delusional...false memory...blah blah...you never can know.

Keep practicing

DROandWIDOW Guest
    smoking weed actually can help in astral projection. Weed helps you relax and you can get in a very relaxing state after smoking weed which i have expiereinced. So icwiz, sounds like your onto something. You can still AP w/o weed but if it helps you go for it

icwiz Guest
    enoch: I smoke weed for enjoyment and enlightenment....and some good laughs I've never used it as a means to projection.

But I have noticed that since my imagination is so powerful when im high, it makes it easy to accidentally drift into lucidness.

Blog Entries
    But remember that smoking weed gets in the way of your memory, and OB recall is central to development. If you do something that hinders your recall, the effort will ultimately be fruitless.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.