Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Robert i need you help

Smile Robert i need you help

Hi Robert, I apologize again for not speaking English well. Again I want to talk about sexuality. The first time I felt a strong fight, between my soul and my ego was when involuntarily, suffered a depression that almost ended my life, regarding homosexuality. I remember unpleasant things that invaded my mind, such as images, voices, concepts of all kinds, etc., involving lifelong friends, strangers, family, and animals. The only solution I found, by the way, was to leave my ego, in the sense that not only leave physical attraction and animal laws, but also, I started to look at people for their spirituality, and never, for its aesthetics. But this is my question. All my life, even before I develop sexually, I felt a connection with women, talking sexual level, a kind of way to show my love for women, and my feelings. This was also something that I had to leave because apparently it was part of my ego, but this feeling for women always made ​​me feel identified, and sometimes, I miss that part of me that I had to leave because of a disorder of homosexuality, by which almost lost my life, taking drugs and feeling that I had lost myself. Please robert Is it possible that my feelings for women, can be a part of my soul?

Re: Robert i need you help

Homosexuality is not a disorder. This is your sexual orientation.

Physical sexuality develops in the womb. But ones sexual orientation does not always follow the physical. This is very natural. Many species of animal, including birds, mammals, etc, also have homosexuality, male with male and female with female.

From what you say concerning women, it is possible that you are actually bisexual.

What you need to do is to accept yourself for what you truly are. Be true to yourself. You cannot fight who you are, as you have discovered.

robert

But I think there is a difference between people who follow their animal impulses and aesthetic and secondly those who feel people for who they are inside. In other words, I consider myself heterosexual spiritually this can be possible? For example, if female hormones were introduced in my body I would follow the same feeling inside I'm crazy?

Blog Entries

I'm going to butt in for a second, because I think you're confusing gender identity with spirituality, and showing some disdain for the physical. Not all physical inclination is 'animal impulse'. The love of a mother for her baby for example, is seen in the animal kingdom', and has been 'idealized' for a reason. We are spirit incarnate, and our spirit incarnates into a body for a reason. Spirit has no sexual orientation, spirit is nonexclusive.
    As to gender identity, you can identify as female (gender identity) and be attracted to women (like in cases of men who have sex change operations and still are attracted to women, they go from men to lesbians, for example-so you can love a woman as a soulmate and still be attracted to men. Any combination is possible because of the hormones that you were exposed to as a fetus (gender identity) and your sexual orientation, more than likely due to the way your brain is mapped- maybe. There is some relation to this but the data is not well studied, for various reasons, not all scientific.
    For example, studies have been done that show that we all have special glands on our noses that detect pherormones, and we react physically to them. What they have found is that:
    When you smell pheromones that belong to a relative there is no sexual arousal present,
    When you smell pheromones from the opposite sex there is arousal if the opposite sex is not related to you, but if you're homosexual, the brain does not respond with arousal when smelling pheromones of the opposite sex, but does respond to pheromones of a person of the same sex that is not a relative. I can't link you to the study because it's been a while since I read it but I'm sure a quick search might get you the results. I know that the studies were blind, they simply had targets' sweaty nondescript t-shirts and imaged the brains of the subjects, and that's what the studies showed.

So what I'm trying to say is that sexual attraction is something of the body and the soul (as pertains to socialization), more than likely mostly biological, and a spirit doesn't incarnate simply to hate themselves because someone interprets a religious writing a certain way- that you may be either gay or bisexual, that you can love a woman and still be attracted to men, not because you are 'defective', simply because you are built that way.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I believe that sexuality is part of our ego, if I'm wrong, then why , people have relationships with people that attract aesthetically, and most of the time this seems very superficial, because nobody excite people "ugly". and I think that it is like judging a person by their vehicle, or the outside, and really that I dislike.

Blog Entries

Your whole physicality is part of your ego. Your ego is simply the part of you that exists in timespace and has the ability to differentiate. This is not inherently 'evil' or 'less', this is simply a tool of the spirit to experience, because without a point of view there is no experience.
    People have shallow physically based relationships because they are biologically programmed to do so- once again, the biological systems are geared to 'prefer' or 'be attracted to' that which more than likely will produce healthy offspring. However, you will notice, that people that are initially attracted to someone on a purely physical level will not stay with them for long unless they find other qualities that ensure that the relationship can move to the next level.
    How many times have you gone on a date with someone only to find that when you get to know them better you are no longer attracted to them? This is not only biology, it's also psychology.
    If you look at people that have been married for a long time, you see that 'ugliness' is in the eye of the beholder- what is ugly for you is not ugly for me and vice versa.
    Good luck my friend you will find the right person for you, whoever that might be.

Thank you very much for your reply traveler cf, the truth, I was a little confused with the response from Robert. I never said I would not be biologically gay, well I think I know the nature of my body. But that's not the way I want to lead, masturbating with my father, friends and family?, If that's the advice of Robert, not crush my ego and continue my spiritual life, it made me realize that the attraction physical / biological is very superficial, and I'll be an animal, and I have to eat to live, but exercise, that sort of thing, not even thinking about it, I lose the desire to be a human being.

Blog Entries

I'm not sure what you are saying, Fidel. No one told you to do anything that you find personally reprehensible. What we are saying is that you should follow what enriches your life, even if it means being celibate or deciding on a partner with your head instead of your heart, but don't do it out of shame or self-loathing, find a positive motivation for the path you take.

Thank you very much for sharing your attention with me cf traveler, I am not homophobic, I love all people, so you really are inside, both men and women. What I meant, from the beginning, is that when we talk about sexual orientation are two roads, the surface, (pleasure, relief, replacement, cosmetic) and another path, that is, expressing feelings for a person, through the sex (love, agradecimieno, faith, choice, confidence), apparently, as presented to me, the road begins to be less affected by the aesthetic and the mundane, this is a complex energy connection, feelings and vibrations of all kinds : As an example: I have a cousin who biologically is attracted to both sexes, but he always told me this phrase, "is different, the internal connection you will have with a woman, to which you will have with a man." This reinforces a theory that is one of my favorites, the yin and yang. For me, this is very logical, the more you get away from your ego, there you find the true sexual orientation, feeling people inside.

Blog Entries

I agree with you, and you definitely want to follow the path that is most spiritually fulfilling. Ps. agradecimiento=gratitude.
    Cariños,
    C.