Hi Robert, I apologize again for not speaking English well. Again I want to talk about sexuality. The first time I felt a strong fight, between my soul and my ego was when involuntarily, suffered a depression that almost ended my life, regarding homosexuality. I remember unpleasant things that invaded my mind, such as images, voices, concepts of all kinds, etc., involving lifelong friends, strangers, family, and animals. The only solution I found, by the way, was to leave my ego, in the sense that not only leave physical attraction and animal laws, but also, I started to look at people for their spirituality, and never, for its aesthetics. But this is my question. All my life, even before I develop sexually, I felt a connection with women, talking sexual level, a kind of way to show my love for women, and my feelings. This was also something that I had to leave because apparently it was part of my ego, but this feeling for women always made ​​me feel identified, and sometimes, I miss that part of me that I had to leave because of a disorder of homosexuality, by which almost lost my life, taking drugs and feeling that I had lost myself. Please robert Is it possible that my feelings for women, can be a part of my soul?