Thread: how to RE OPEN third eye....please help

how to RE OPEN third eye....please help

Hi Robert,
    i'm trying to re-open my third eye after 30 years, it opened when i was 9, and after some practice i got to the stage where i could open my third eye just by thinking about it, but on one occasion once opening it my Kundalini rose up to the very top, being only 9 at the time it freaked me out, was very painfull and left me exhausted so i stopped everything to do with opening my third eye, for the last 12 months i have been researching and meditating trying to achieve the same results but not having much luck, can you recomend any type of meditation or teachings that will help?

i've recently read 'evolution' and starting reading 'energy work',any advice would be much appreciated

Re: how to RE OPEN third eye....please help

Well...30 views and no responses...I guess people out there don't know as much as they claim to...thanks anyway

[Mod Note: When you ask a question in "Ask Robert Bruce" you're specifically asking ROBERT and nobody else. Robert is a pretty busy guy and it may take some time for him to be able to answer. If you want to open the question to more users, you should post it in one of the other forums; this is one case where duplicate threads are allowable. You're welcome.]

Re: how to RE OPEN third eye....please help

you need regular meditation, energy work, and daily affirmations, to do this.

robert