Thread: Trouble moving body awareness

Trouble moving body awareness

I can shift my awareness to a specific spot on my body, I can activate individual energy centers, but it is so hard for me to move my body awareness in a continuous line, for example, up and down my arm.

Has anyone else ever had that problem? How did you get over it?

Would it help to just move in discrete steps for now? In other words, shift my awareness along a series of close-together spots?

Blog Entries
    The NEW tutorial shows you ways to get that going-
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18

If you have already read and tried that I'd recommend that you work on an area at a time (such as a toe) and once you get that go to the foot, etc.
    Once you can get a large part tingling, then try to move your awareness.
    Now, remember that you are not looking for strong energy sensations when you move your awareness, but more like a flow.
    If you have a problem with your eyes (as I did in the beginning) wanting to follow and 'spoiling the mojo' then do it in a dark room with your eyes open. You'd be surprised how easy it is.
    Good luck and good flow!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

honeyyy_8 Guest
    I haven't had a problem with moving my awareness to my hands or foots.What i do when i close my eyes is to feel my hand and of course sometimes i use the scratch method for the fingers because it is more difficult to feel each of them.

On second thought, maybe I'm not that great at focusing on individual spots. In the past couple of years, I've felt a disconnectedness from my body. Like if I feel pain or if I'm too cold, I still feel it, but it feels distant, I feel indifferent to it.

I just watched some of the videos on the astral dynamics website. On it Bruce talked about sometimes an area gets skipped but just keep going and eventually a blockage would be overcome. I wish he had mentioned that in astral dynamics! Another useful thing in the videos was the idea of pointing at areas of the body without touching them. So far that seems like great "training wheels" for me for learning how to move awareness fluidly. Oh well, now I know. It would make sense for me to have blockages in my arms, for the past couple of years I've had tendonitis in my arms and wrists and hands.