Thread: White lights hovering over my body

White lights hovering over my body

Hi Mr. Bruce,
    Me and my girlfriend have recently gotten into astral projecting. One night when we were sleeping, i was very restless.
    I was sleeping, but i continued to toss and turn as if having a bad dream. Well while this was happening my girlfriend happened to project. When she did, she looked over at me and noticed these strange white baseball sized balls of light hovering over me. One was over my head, side, hip, thigh and foot. While she was watching these orbs, she somehow had the feeling that these balls of light were disturbing me, and causing me discomfort. She immediately projected herself into these orbs one by one shattering each of them.
    She woke up shortly after and looked over at me. To her amazement I was sound asleep, no longer tossing and turning. She told me what happened the next morning, and now im very curious.
    With your experience, what do you think these balls of light were? Do you think they were causing me harm?
    Thankyou -Royce

Re: White lights hovering over my body

These orbs may have been energy feeding beings.

If this happens again, you might like to get some earthed (electrically grounded) bed sheets, which will help keep things like this away.

robert