Thread: Fear as driving force...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Fear as driving force...

Quote Originally Posted by Frater.Akenu View Post
    Ok, try to imagine it as 100 computers connected together and sharing information, by implanting the information of horrific dream you upload this information to the first computer. Then the message starts spreading and each computer containing this information will start affecting your conscious mind (yes, sub-c does affect consciousness a lot).Then you implant another suggestion: "I know no fear", if we consider the amount of communication needed to spread this information among the whole network, it takes some time and you have no assurance that it will arrive on every computer (message can change during the time), it can also affect you in very unpleasant way if you lose fear of death and then you might just jump from the building or try to stop a train with your hands, that's why suggestions have to be well planned and very specific, you never know when they can fulfill.
    I'm not seeing the point with "won't spread" part. Why is it any different than wanting to **** yourself? Also you want to lose your fear not your mind! You're afraid of stopping a train with your hand but you also know (logically) that it's an insane idea. Let me make an example: You're afraid of snakes but you know they're poisonous, would you catch one with bare hands?
    Last edited by Reav3R; 8th November 2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Cellphone...