Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fear as driving force...

Re: Fear as driving force...

Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
    Thank you Akenu for your suggestion.

Again, I'd like to clarify that I don't "have" any problems regarding fear and I wasn't actually asking a question. I just wanted to say something that popped into my mind...I'm not looking for methods to fight my own fear "here" because I have no fear
    Maybe we have just a communication problem here.

Yes, what you say is true. I think I may have misrepresented my idea by taking a direct route. It's not My idea is like taking a vaccine; deliberately injecting yourself with a virus, in order to gain resistance/immunity. The more you watch horror movies, the less you are terrified by them.

When an accident is so terrible that causes a mental breakdown, mind (sub-con) has the ability to trigger an associated (often extreme) defence mechanism (such as amnesia) to deal with the subject. Now combine a vaccine with a breakdown and you'll get fear immunity.

Hulk says: "Wanna know how I avoid getting angry? I'm always angry!". If you feel pain in your arm and cut it. You can't feel pain anymore because you no longer have the means (your arm) to do so. If you constantly smell a perfume for an hour, your body gets used to it and won't feel it anymore. The examples go on...
    So, let's focus just on the idea of implanting fear to the sub-consciousness without any related ideas and questions.
    One of my friends was very skeptical when it came to hypnosis and suggestions. Once, just for fun, he used an auto-suggestion method he had found in some book in the library and he suggested to himself that he wants to sh*t himself. This episode resulted in 2 months long digestive problems experience. I haven't asked him about details of the suggestion but I really doubt he wanted to keep doing so for full 2 months, I think even once was too much but the point is, once you implant anything in your sub-consciousness, you will have problems in getting rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frater.Akenu View Post
    Maybe we have just a communication problem here.So, let's focus just on the idea of implanting fear to the sub-consciousness without any related ideas and questions.One of my friends was very skeptical when it came to hypnosis and suggestions. Once, just for fun, he used an auto-suggestion method he had found in some book in the library and he suggested to himself that he wants to sh*t himself. This episode resulted in 2 months long digestive problems experience. I haven't asked him about details of the suggestion but I really doubt he wanted to keep doing so for full 2 months, I think even once was too much but the point is, once you implant anything in your sub-consciousness, you will have problems in getting rid of it.
    lol good one but still, couldn't he get rid of it the same way he got it?

Blog Entries

Don't tell me you used similar process :-/
    Hah! No, not even close. I just agree that what you sent me is probably best kept as a private communication, rather than putting on a board where any random person can read it and maybe try it, without appropriate framework, preparartion, etc.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

lol good one but still, couldn't he get rid of it the same way he got it?
    That would be great, wouldn't it? Subconsciousness isn't a toy, it's part of your organism and it creates about 90% of your personality. Take it just like your arm, breaking bones in your arm takes less time than healing the bones (why, it's just reversed process of breaking bones, right?) and after cutting your arm off you have about 0% chance of growing it back, it's the very same thing with your sub-c.
    Main reason is that sub-c is a network, when you are putting something there, you are putting it into one place. But getting rid of it means going through all nodes where the information was distributed.

That would be great, wouldn't it? Subconsciousness isn't a toy, it's part of your organism and it creates about 90% of your personality. Take it just like your arm, breaking bones in your arm takes less time than healing the bones (why, it's just reversed process of breaking bones, right?) and after cutting your arm off you have about 0% chance of growing it back, it's the very same thing with your sub-c.Main reason is that sub-c is a network, when you are putting something there, you are putting it into one place. But getting rid of it means going through all nodes where the information was distributed.
    So you basically can go into hypnosis (correct part of speech?) and then implant the idea that you don't know what fear is, then come out and fear is history. Easy as that. Right? Fear can't grow back because of what you said.

So you basically can go into hypnosis (correct part of speech?) and then implant the idea that you don't know what fear is, then come out and fear is history. Easy as that. Right? Fear can't grow back because of what you said.
    Ok, try to imagine it as 100 computers connected together and sharing information, by implanting the information of horrific dream you upload this information to the first computer. Then the message starts spreading and each computer containing this information will start affecting your conscious mind (yes, sub-c does affect consciousness a lot).
    Then you implant another suggestion: "I know no fear", if we consider the amount of communication needed to spread this information among the whole network, it takes some time and you have no assurance that it will arrive on every computer (message can change during the time), it can also affect you in very unpleasant way if you lose fear of death and then you might just jump from the building or try to stop a train with your hands, that's why suggestions have to be well planned and very specific, you never know when they can fulfill.

Ok, try to imagine it as 100 computers connected together and sharing information, by implanting the information of horrific dream you upload this information to the first computer. Then the message starts spreading and each computer containing this information will start affecting your conscious mind (yes, sub-c does affect consciousness a lot).Then you implant another suggestion: "I know no fear", if we consider the amount of communication needed to spread this information among the whole network, it takes some time and you have no assurance that it will arrive on every computer (message can change during the time), it can also affect you in very unpleasant way if you lose fear of death and then you might just jump from the building or try to stop a train with your hands, that's why suggestions have to be well planned and very specific, you never know when they can fulfill.
    I'm not seeing the point with "won't spread" part. Why is it any different than wanting to **** yourself? Also you want to lose your fear not your mind! You're afraid of stopping a train with your hand but you also know (logically) that it's an insane idea. Let me make an example: You're afraid of snakes but you know they're poisonous, would you catch one with bare hands?
    Last edited by Reav3R; 8th November 2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Cellphone...

Blog Entries

I think you answered your own questions- some ideas will take more than others, since some have more of a hold on the subconscious than others, and some people's subconscious minds are easier to program than others.
    So it's not a matter of the difference between not feeling fear or not soiling themselves, since they are so different (fear is a natural emotion that can arise from many situations, while the soiling example was specific to one situation.) It's just more complicated than that. Many variables.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Exactly, CFTraveler, many variables .

Blog Entries

Yup. And those many variables make for an incredibly unpredictable situation which could go all sorts of ways.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3