Thread: going on a AP vacation Wondering which plane to vist

going on a AP vacation Wondering which plane to vist

i decided to visit one of the other planes, though i'm not sure which one. I'm hoping to learn from some and make freinds :p.

I would like to vist the fey realm and maybe learn some magic or develop some interesting abilites. just not sure, when i think about it it all sounds promising in different aspects.

any suggestions on where would be a good place to go first? I plan on visiting them all eventally, atm I want to learn ffrom them right now
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Re: going on a AP vacation Wondering which plane to vist

Greetings IronGega
    Not too long ago I read a post (it may have been on another website) from someone who claimed to have visited Narnia during an OBE/AP. This seems Very interesting. So perhaps you might consider setting an intention of going there the next time you get out of body. Now honestly I have NO idea how you could go about getting there?? Maybe intention alone is sufficient? Just an idea to think about.

Good luck
    Grey

Ok fine. Start it from Narnia and enjoy your journey.

is that a plane?

i don't know muchabout it other then what i saw in movie commercials
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Hello IronGega
    My best guess about Narnia is that it probably is a Belief System Territory (which is a nonphysical location on an astral plane that has no counterpart on physical Earth). This is just a guess yet it seems rather sensible. Again I have no idea how that person got to Narnia and apparently she was never able to return there or else did not provide an account of the experience if she did get back.
    Several months (or probably years) ago there was a discussion/debate whether the various fantasy locations (such as Narnia and Tolkien's Middle Earth) actually had an Objective existence outside of novels and movies. Now I have visited a few places when out of body that could be considered as fantasy so I am open minded to such a possibility. And yet if this Was in fact the case then it would follow that many people would have visited such places during OBEs and (apart from the one account already mentioned) I have Not read one such OBE/AP account.
    So, personally, answering this question is very High on my OBE/AP to-do list. Yet, unfortunately, I have no idea of how to get back to the astral locations that I already Have visited much less travel to 'fantasy' locales such as Narnia.

Regards
    Grey

Some of my favourite places to travel to are the Museum of the Worlds, The Golden Temples of Wisdom, the Akashic Records and Hall of Wisdom.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~