Thread: How to work with the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th chakras?

How to work with the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th chakras?

Those chakras are like a buzzword... everybody talks about them but no one has already defined a procedure to work with them (something like NEW, for example).

Any tips to share?

Blog Entries

Re: How to work with the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th chakras?

If you know how to do the plank exercise, I'd suggest you extend it up and use it that way. Also, if you can do a full body bounce (NEW) extend it all the way up as you work up the speed.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I'v tried to identify at least the 9th chakra but to no avail. I think CFT's advice is exelent though.

There're some recording by Cindy Dale, but in the ad she doesn't really talk about a hands-on technique.

Thanks for the plank tip. I've already thought something like that. Anyway it seems all the chakras aren't located in a vertical line above sahasrara. As long as I've been able to read, some are inside the body and others down inside the earth... really curious.

Blog Entries

Since the plank exercise can cover a lot of space (you expand it as you rotate it, so you can play with all of that) it's why I thought about it. You can add things to it like fire, or akasha, or whatever you think would go with it.

May I ask you how you summon those different energies? I'm used to NEW and Taoism (sex energy), and from time to time I play with colours.

Blog Entries

Hermetics. The structured way is by reading Bardon't Initiation Into Hermetics, or go to Rawn Clark's website, and get a primer there.

I read that book many years ago. I have it forgotten.

I've gotten to this information:

8th chakra: just above the head. The seat of personal karma and akashic records.
    9th chakra: 1'5 feet above the head. Where the energetic DNA is placed.
    10th chakra: 1'5 feet below the feet. Where the primordial energies find a way to enter the body.
    11th chakra: surrounding the body and concentrating in hands and feet. It's an energy commander.
    12th chakra: surrounding the previous one. The fringe of the human self.

I'm going to use the anthropomorphic method to work with them: meditation, giving them a human aspect and chatting with them.

The supernal chakras are telescoping and can be clairvoyantly seen when the necklace of cosmic stones is connected in a loop. This is called being tuned in or switched on. That is when the magician is in trance and connected to source through unio mystica/samadhi/ Kether. And in other altered states of mind such as dreamstate or coma , this occurs instinctively.
    Then the supernal subtle energy body stones and chakras are extended and there is a circle or completed circuit like
    the wiring needed to light a lamp with a dry cell. This is seen as an extension of the light from the spine through the supernal os and through the infernal os and connected in a loop. This is the ouroborous or the dragon eating its tail. The magician can do this at will by learning to draw energy to sit in the now in dim light in sacred space and to fully open in protection. To practice this the magician can take awareness to the golden well below the head of the hanged man. Think of then body as the Tree of Life which it is and see an equal sized Tree of energy centres below your feet when sitting in trance then enter these centres cleaning them out one at a time taking it slowly over a period of time as these are the husks or the qlippoth. These are the roots of the Tree of life and should in time become a mirrored inverse Tree of Life instead of mouldy roots.

When the cleaning is done, then the magician may connect the white cube to the black cube and the silver dome to the golden bowl. These lock together like positive magnetic poles will join to negative magnetic poles, for a time, while in trance and the magician will be at one with source and Godhead. When the magician leaves trance the connection drops and the energy circuit is linear open and not connected. The magician is grounded.

To work with these supernal centres take the awareness to the violet chakra and then creep slowly upward in trance feeling and seeing and projecting awareness into the tiny centre . The spinal chakras are the size of grapefruits to small basketballs on adults but the supernal and infernal chakras are closed and tight until they are blossomed. They are like hard fruits that are not ripe and not able to be eaten. So open them in order with light and energy and awareness.

Also, draw energy from as high above your head as you can in dim light in sacred chamber sit and take awareness to the highest part of your subtle energy body and open to flood it gently with light energy and dwell there as long as you can. Then open the one below and so forth until you are in the brow chakra which is evident by its brilliant indigo and violet hue.

Keep in mind that while in the trials of this world it needs routine spring cleaning too,

When the wiring is not connected or complete the magician is grounded and the supernal chakras and stones are fallen back in place nested inside the energy body sort of like water within a hose ready to gush outward when the tap is turned on and connected again.

So
    1. Take awareness into centres above the body first from the head up and also from the highest part down
    2. Then after the upper ones are cleansed take the awareness from the perineum down
    3. Daily draw energy both down the body and up the body.
    4. Sit in daily meditation
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~