I use a grade from 0 - 10 (10 is the best/highest).

Multidimensional Man, 2008, Jürgen Ziewe

GRADE: 7.5

The book is interesting for the reader who wants to read about several of Ziewe's
astral experiences.

But let me start with some criticism.

Two small things which disturb me is that the many chapters in the book lack numbering.
And this become silly when the footnotes, which refer to the chapters, are numbered!

Secondly, the front cover is excellent, except for the rectangular box at the bottom of
the cover, which is filled with out-of-the-place bold font text. I wouldn't have expected
an artist to ruin his front cover in such a way.

The good parts of the books are Ziewe's quite detailed descriptions of his visits to other
worlds. He even manages to travel to some places which can be described as similar to
Monroe's Locale III, meaning other "physical" realities.

Also interesting is that Ziewe notices that he has a cord attached to him, and at one point
another being points that out to him.

In at least one of Ziewe's experiences it is not absolutely clear to me if the world encountered
is a Locale III, an astral overlay of such a world, or purely astral.

Now some bad parts.

Ziewe is an artist and I think that's one reason why I feel that there lack some structure to
his experiences. For example on page 32 and page 36, Ziewe talks about "fourth dimensional
structure" and travel in "the fifth dimension".

But Ziewe never explains what these dimensions are, or from where he got the concept dimension.
He also returns very little to these dimensional concepts through out his book. The lack of explanation
makes the word "Multidimensional", in the book title, hang thin in the air.

It's almost like Ziewe has had an idea, but has been unable to follow it up in any more structured
way. The book as a total then becomes very much a beautiful description of various unrelated
experiences. I would have liked if Ziewe had managed to pull his experiences together and stuck
more to the title concept Multidimensional. The lack of explanations is sometimes bad.

Further, Ziewe almost lacks references to his guides. There are some guides at some places
but it seems to me that Ziewe has gotten very little information out of his guides. Perhaps
because his main goal was not to astral travel, but to get some personal growth.

It's remarkable that the book is so thin, only 220 pages, in the light of it containing almost
40 years of experience. And the lack of detailed descriptions on exactly what the multidimensional
aspect of the astral & physical is, certainly lowers my grade. Ziewe mentions in his book
that he hopes that scientists will look into this matter and bring structure to various
observations.

For being such a short book, it is still surprising that I almost can divide it into three parts.
The first part is perhaps the best, where Ziewe explores his 360 degree vision and other
phenomena. The middle part is kind of repetition and I think the middle part slows down as
I find very little structure and conclusions of any greater length. The final part of the book
becomes better and here Ziewe tries to give some kind of structure in a sketchy manner.
He also tries to give a description of a deep exploration into a sort of higher astral plane.

Some experiences Ziewe says can't be described in words. He make quite a good attempt
of describing things nevertheless.

There was one interesting experience, where Ziewe meets people on another planet. They
are about to leave. One of the inhabitants has managed to create a harem with a lot of
ladies, which he has hidden from other people in this world as he expected his style of life
wouldn't be accepted.

I would recommend the book if someone wants to read about remarkable experiences. Also
Ziewe's homepage is well worth reading, as there are some details he explains better at his
homepage than in his book.

Structure, details, performance, explanations and connections between experiences could
have been better executed.

---

Having listened to a youtube interview of Ziewe, I have to wonder if he uses the word
Multidimensional in a very easy-going way, to the extent that he could as well have
been talking about the multiskilled/multiability man?

I don't think Multidimensional is meant in a more scientific or strict way related to "dimensions".