Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: was this the astral rather than thought formed dreams?

was this the astral rather than thought formed dreams?

Hi, I,ve just had an early morning dream? experience? I cann't stop thinking about for the past 4 hours. I hope that once I've shared it with you I can then get my mind off it and do some housework and have breakfast. It's 1.20 already.
    I was dreaming that I was lying in bed asleep with my husband. ( I actualy was)
    I saw a red telephone kiosk which made a loud noise whilst a heavy coin was put in the money box to make a call.
    I remember thinking "that was loud okay you've got my attention.
    I now wake up and thought about what had just happened. COMMUNICATION was my interpretation to this.

Went back to sleep again and soon woke up. Seemed to remember seeing someone wearing realy large glasses.
    I took this to mean VISION, so I decided to look into closed eyelids and see what comes.
    I seemed to have dozed off but was aware I was looking into closed eyelids when a tiny creature walked over my eye.
    This was followed by tiny dots, at some stage it looked like a telly needing tuned in .
    Then, could I see an outline of a face, not sure about that one ( I was thinking)
    THEN... beautiful pastel shades forming like clouds swirling around, nothing was harsh or bright,all very very soft.
    Soft pinks,pale greens, pale purple blue.
    I could see figures moving in the background, they were slim, shimmery almost translucent.
    One moved to the left of me, another was just sitting near me. I felt I was in a room lying down.
    This faded away and I woke up.
    Soon went back to sleep deliberatly tring to focus on inner eyelids.
    I got the colours that was all,
    I woke up thinking I had been talking to someone that I knew and recalled what I had said
    " I just wish...You know..
    As I recalled thisI got that lovely energy tingle in the lower abdomen slowly raising.
    Opened my eyes and the colours of my bedroom seemed so harsh and flat compared to what I had just experienced.
    I want to go back.
    This was very different to previous clear sharp pictures seen previously
    Authors suggest that dreams take place in an area of the astral made up of all types of thought forms from our own dreams or
    other people,s thought forms.
    Kurt Leyland discusses a lot of his encounters in this area meeting deceased spirits helping out in this area.
    Could it be that I woke up in the astral and was not emitting any dream images to cloud the experience.
    I hope so . I just want to go back....but first it's 2pm. Time to put the kettle on and have breakfast, daffodils to plant, hoovering required and shirts to iron.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: was this the astral rather than thought formed dreams?

Hi Susan,

It sounds like you got a mix there, huh?

Your level of lucidity is generally what distinguishes one state from another, or at least the way you experience those states. It sounds to me as though you had an initial false awakening followed by light astral phenomena, but the only way to know where you were is by judging how dreamlike everything seemed. If you're certain of the colors, presences, etc, later on, you may have been merging into the astral, but with one foot still planted between your ears. This is the split mind effect and I get it often. More, I'll start many projections with bright lucidity, then shift to a false awakening state in the RTZ, then all fizzles to vivid dreams. The only way I know one from the next is that while I'm in the first part of the projection, I make extra effort to imprint the memory in case I lose lucidity later, which I usually do. And this always happens when I attempt projections at bedtime rather than after a few hours of sleep. I just can't do daytime unless I get uber tired and nap, which is very rare for me.

Now with that said, given enough relaxation, mental silence, and intent, we can see into the astral, remote view, and experience many wonderful things without ever shifting away from the body, meaning you're aware that your seeing scenes behind your eyelids rather than being in the scene.

Clear as mud, right?

Hope that gardening is going well.

Soul
    Know Thyself

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Dearest CFTraveler...

Should you stop by, I'm following up here rather than there because I'm wondering if you or another could chime in on false awakenings. It'd be nice to get them in the AD-pedia since they are often a source of difficulty when sorting experiences out. I think Susan hit all kinds of stuff, but seems the false awakening was the passage in, not sure.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Not sure either. I RV/phase all the time without losing body awareness but it took me years to get to that state- however, something that used to happen to me all the time is that I would be dreaming, something physical would happen to me and I would make a dream to explain the sensation- like once, I had a fever (like the Pink Floyd song) my hands were swollen and I could see them like cartoon hands, and a flying moth lit on my ear and I could see it as a large psychedelic butterfly, for example. So some of it could be simply your brain filling in with imagery to populate the sensations you are getting from your body.
    Or, you had a mental projection, since you were using your mind to conceptualize/decode what you are seeing, and your mental body took the ball and ran with it.
    So many possibilities...
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    Dearest CFTraveler...

...false awakenings. It'd be nice to get them in the AD-pedia since they are often a source of difficulty when sorting experiences out.

Soul
    All done, they're in the Alpha section here:

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...731#post103731

And alphabetically in the themed sections under Dreams, OBE early experiences and Miscellaneous.

thank you both for your replies .
    Please help me.
    With so much happening I feel the need to be able to seperate the spiritual connection from simple imagination.
    Can you help?
    The previouse post I have read about 3 times because I felt so connected and close when re-living the experience.
    Today when I logged into the site I noticed that a word was not spelt right.
    "The authers (suggest) I have spelt with 3x hearts instead of ♥♥♥ to complete the word " suggest."
    Please confirm that at the time you read the post , it was spelt with 3x hearts .
    Also how the heavens do you get a heart .? Would love to use it when sending messages. Just cannot find it on the keyboard!!

It's happened again. I'll try to spell correctly.
    " suggest.." Yes yes yes !!!! something is happening. Please advise if your seeing the word spelt correctly or if your seeing the hearts.

Please , I promise you I have not been drinking!
    When I checked over what I had just written the word came properly spelt.When I checked what had been sent I have got 3 hearts again????? try again " suggest" ( word spelt correctly)

Blog Entries

This board replaces letters it wants to censor out with hearts, it's something about the template (in other words, we didn't do it). So if you want to see the word as you spelt it, replace the characters with something else that's similar- like @ for a, 4 for h, and 0 for o. Then we'll have an idea of what the word was supposed to be.
    Some words are obvious as to why the template blocks them out, others not so much.

Thanks, the word was " suggest" IS THIS AN IMMPROPER WORD YOU WOULD WISH TO CENSOR.
    THANK YOU FOR SOME KIND OF EXPLANATION.
    pS. JUST RECEIVED ERIC BUTTERWORTHS BOOK AS RECOMMENDED. LOOKS GOOD thank you>