Thread: Psychic Defense EM Grounding Question

Psychic Defense EM Grounding Question

I believe I have a neg attachment that is doing lots of detrimental things to me.

I have tried grounding to a water sink tap during an attack, but this does not seem to stop the above symptoms. Does this mean that the neg is in me internally and somehow my body is providing it cover and so preventing grounding from working?

Incidentally, although the things that the neg voice says to me are vague, silly and illogical, I have also noticed that this neg has the following traits:

it speaks multiple languages
    it can use different voices
    it knows what I am thinking
    it is highly intelligent, deceptive, wicked, malicious and egotistic

Re: Psychic Defense EM Grounding Question

Most taps today are plastic coated with metal and they do not provide good grounding.

If you were under attack at the time, just holding onto a tap would not help much.

A better idea in that situation is to run the water and hold your hands in the water. They you will be fully grounded.

Taking a shower is a far stronger defense method. Next time you are under attack, get in the shower and see how you feel. If this helps, then get a strong earthing setup for sleep.

If the neg is attached to you, it will help if you sleep electrically grounded.

See https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3815607/PDFs/Earthing.zip

You can use a cable setup, attached to a metal water pipe, or to the 'electrical earth' in your power outlet. You can get special plugs for this purpose.

An earth testing meter can be got for $3. and will tell you if you are earthed or not.

Sleeping earthed tends to slowly drain negative fluid from your body, which helps weaken attached negs.

If not already, I also strongly advise you to get a copy of my book 'The practical psychic self defense handbook'

robert