Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: A newbie needs help!!

Blog Entries

Re: A newbie needs help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnthelegoman View Post
    I think i need spiritual guidence and help somethig like rieki healing or of the sort? What can i do who can i go to for help becausd i want help im greatful for everyone on this forum but i just feel strange. Who can i trust when it comes to psychics and the like i ver believed in this stuff until recently.

I am willing to look to my self for guidence and help but is there a model for asking for help?

Because ive simply said help to no apparent sucess
    I'm not sure what you're asking.
    Are you asking for help with manifestation?
    I think the OBE answers have been specific enough. Have you tried anything I've suggested?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yes your advice is very good i just feel liek i need spirtual guidence like i want to talk to a psychic or something but i have no idea why that entails i just feel so confused and off with existence

This doesnt really have to do with manifestation other then that im creating this reality formyself! I know this but at the same time i feel helpless! I was reading the neg forum maybe i have some sort of neg?

I want to have a mystic experience! Somethig that will just put everything in perspective ive had amazing experiences on certain illegal substances in my youth but ive put that behind me.

What do shamans do to go on those spirit journys uhggg

Do all substances lwoer vibrations? I understand many have been made for the purpose of greedand done a lot of damage to the world especially pharmasuticle? I spell like a fifth grader i know. Im very against pills i take a vitimin does that lower emergy?

What about a plant grown with love. Basically are there ones that lower an ones that are okay or is it all how you manifest while under its influence.

Last summer i ordered this smoking blend of shamans garden to aid sleep and dream recall and it was very nice but i dont want to do that sort of thing if it lowers vibrations but how can i know whats ok and whats harmful!? Cant anything be harmful?

Blog Entries

Shamans use herbs that are grown in a cultural context to receive experiences in which they've trained all their lives for. Their practices are within the context of their belief systems, and, are considered sacred, as well as all the practices that they use.
    If you want to have a mystical experience (talking to a medium or shaman or psychic isn't a mystical experience) I suggest you find a spiritual organization in your town, such as a spiritual church or other religious organization that supports these practices, go to a retreat, and spend about a week in meditation and whatever activities they do to facilitate a mystical experience within the right context.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Your so. Helpful. Im very uneducated in this field of knowledge so dont take it for me being ignorent maybe i am but i mean no harm.thats amazing about shamans.

I just need something to put everything in perspective for me.

I think part of my big struggle is that ive recently found ou how much im capable of i can do literally anything i want to do and now i have so many thoughts and ideas about what to di racing through my head i have no idea where to start

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5