Thread: Falling asleep

Falling asleep

I can get into trance easily but my problem is that i can't control it too long.. suggestions on what should i do?
    Thanks

Re: Falling asleep

Perhaps you can vary asana. Sitting up in a throne pose may help.

Also you can vary the temperature of the room. Warm rooms are conducive to sleep chilly rooms wake us up.

You can draw in more energy through the crown to the brow to the heart to the perineum and down the legs out of the toes. Then draw up energy the reverse way from the barefeet through the legs to the perineum to the heart , throat and brow. More energy will sustain trance, too

Sitting in the same chair at the same time will discipline the body to maintain trance.

Energy can build up to maintain trance in a dedicated sacred chamber or prepared sacred space.

With daily meditation the magician will develop tolerance for longer and longer periods of trance. When the magician can tolerate past 25 minutes that is usually when the visions begin. After visions do begin these may occur whenever one enters trance and even spontaneously.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries

I agree with all of the above, and would add to try and change the time of practice. Some people are morning people, some evening people, and this applies to projection also.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

i have an amazing recipe for inducing trance ,very simple visualization, it was very popular when it first came out (about the time every site was reccomending "the rope trick" for ap).

i had the same problem i guess , i could get to trance but not sustain it or take it deeper because it took too long and i got bored easy.
    i can pm the details.

Blog Entries

Aside from the other practical suggestions, I just want to comment that one of the biggest factors is just "practice". You build stamina at maintaining a trance the same way you build stamina from exercise. The more you do it, the better you can do it.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.