Thread: Use Your Gift To Help Others!

Use Your Gift To Help Others!

How would you like to use your astral projecting gift to help others that are having psychological and/or spiritual problems? You can astral project to where they are and see what is going on around them then fix the problem. Most cases of people suffering psychological illness is really spiritual which involves spiritual attachment, obsession, or possession where disembodied spirits attach to people and causes them to experience things (Like seeing and hearing things) others around them don't. If you think you can do something like this then respond back then you'll be able to volunteer!

Re: Use Your Gift To Help Others!

I will. How do I help? I astral project almost every night and have been for the last month. The weird thing about me though is I am not trying to at all. I do not meditate either. Mine usually start when I drift off to sleep... I start "seeing" visuals through my closed eyes, almost like a movie screen. It seems as if a few times, spitits have reached out to me but I am too frightened to do anything. I have seen vivid faces of people I have never seen before in my life, usually the same faces. I have concluded that the four of them are my spirit guides and remember their features in detail. Though I never see them when I go out, only before I go out when my eyes are closed. After the visuals fade, it feels as if I am being"lifted" out of my body. This has prompted me to do some of my own research, join this forum, and have often wondered if this is happening because someone needs my help.

I have the gifts of empathy (strong and consistent) and clairvoyance (which comes and goes). How do I help? Please note that I am still "recovering" my "sixth sense" from what I was able to do and see as a child. I still have to work on these to try and control them and also protection. Much of the time, I am very drained of energy. The empathy is stronger than ever though. I would like to have a balance between the two, but accept what I get!

Sooo let me know how I could help others. That is one thing I have always strived for in this life, on the physical plane and would like to do it on the astral as well.

Amy

Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by mooncresentgirl View Post
    How would you like to use your astral projecting gift to help others that are having psychological and/or spiritual problems? You can astral project to where they are and see what is going on around them then fix the problem. Most cases of people suffering psychological illness is really spiritual which involves spiritual attachment, obsession, or possession where disembodied spirits attach to people and causes them to experience things (Like seeing and hearing things) others around them don't. If you think you can do something like this then respond back then you'll be able to volunteer!

Blog Entries

Maybe you should get together with Pauli and establish a Partnered Exploration 'mission' for this purpose. ATM he's got one to 'adjust your frequencies' which I think is today (I'm going to assume it is and go to it) and another one to ask your guides about certain theories about reality.
    I strongly suggest you pitch the idea in the PE threads (I think maybe we should make one section in one of the forums for it and keep it all together, if Pauli hasn't done that yet), that way we can pool our mental/spiritual/astral/etheric resources.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Maybe you should get together with Pauli and establish a Partnered Exploration 'mission' for this purpose. ATM he's got one to 'adjust your frequencies' which I think is today (I'm going to assume it is and go to it) and another one to ask your guides about certain theories about reality.
    I strongly suggest you pitch the idea in the PE threads (I think maybe we should make one section in one of the forums for it and keep it all together, if Pauli hasn't done that yet), that way we can pool our mental/spiritual/astral/etheric resources.
    Hi there, I am so new to this. What do you mean by ATM he's got one to adjust your frequencies?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlight View Post
    Hi there, I am so new to this. What do you mean by ATM he's got one to adjust your frequencies?
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...-AdjustEnergy7
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.