Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do we outgrow/evolve beyond astral projection??

Re: Do we outgrow/evolve beyond astral projection??

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    This isn't, my thread but I've been apprehensive for a while trying to decide should I still try to raise energy for an OBE (which is hard work ) or trust what I 'm getting through mental projection ( and to be honest more beautiful in colours and sound)
    Clarity and fullness of perception increase greatly in mental projection with more energy (full multisensory vistas).
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I think raising energy is recommendable in all aspects of life- I do it before a workout, or just for no reason. It's just a pleasant activity and it helps with backaches, at least in my case.
    Exact my sentiments too --raising energy and wrapping is Always working for me if I feel pain and I do it often.

Projection is never truly outgrown or unnecessary to complete the holistic development of the magickian and their human energy body.. In the predictable continuum of development stages occur as Herman Hesse wrote in his novel Siddhartha;

"Everything changes, nothing remains the same, everything returns."

The body develops exhausting the energy available and projection seems impossible but Kaballah says that the child never forgets how to fly home each night. We become less aware of our dreamstate in times of stress and in times of wonder, too. Life is a distraction. During a kundalini event though the body will entertain visions and lessons and projections.

The magickian may tire and become bored with the RTZ and begin to explore other forms of projection from the body and other realms afforded by these other aspects;

"All bodies becomes spiritual" and "the crow's young ones become doves"; the stones multiply in clusters of four and project subtle energy body aspects including higher and higher forms of angels;

*Supernals..Emerald....Air.....Empress............ .ArchAngel........................................ ......... All realms
    *Supernals .White........Air....CloudStone........ Lunar Angel............................................. . Initatic Realms
    *Supernals..Chartreuse.Air....HeavenStone ......HS/GA.............Angel with Magickian's Face....Elohim Realms
    *Supernals..Aqua.........Air....MotherStone....... Matriarch............................... ..................Forest of Souls

*Head.........Silver........Akasha................ ......Lunar Kerubim........................................... Akashic Records
    *Head.........Sapphire...Water.................... ....Death Angel............................................. .Afterlife Realms
    *Head.........Indigo.......Water.MoonStone ......Guardian Angel. Eagle Winged.......................RTZ, Etheric, Astral
    *Head.........Purple.......Water.UniverseStone...U niversal Mind...........................................Uni versal Mind

*Chest........Golden......Fire.................... ......Solar Kerubim........................................... ..Gates of Death, Elohim
    *Chest........Topaz.......Fire.................... ......Solar Angel............................................. ...Initiatic Realms
    *Chest........Yellow ......Fire...SunStone .........Higher Self........Lion Maned Aura...................Lower Planes, Higher Planes
    *Chest........Amber.......Fire...StarStone........ ..Lower Self........Serpent Tail at Small of Back..Totemic Plane

*Belly..........Ruby........Earth..Emperor........ ..ArchDemon....................................... ..........Rtz and all Lower Realms
    *Belly..........Black.......Earth...HelStone...... ...Beast............................ ...........................Lowest Hels soul rescue
    *Belly..........Red.........Earth...EarthStone.... ..Guardian Demon.Bull Faced Minotaur...............Lower Planes and Hels
    *Belly..........Rose........Earth...Father........ ....Patriarch..................................... ..............Forest of Souls

Rationale to persevere with projection includes but is not limited to;
    exploration of the cosmology
    attunements
    initiations
    communication with Mahatma
    lessons
    recall of lessons
    angelic ascension
    shamynic projection for healing and exorcism
    enhanced development of consciousness
    development of human energy body
    development of clairient abilities
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

IA56 Guest

Thank you Aunt Clair, this is very helpful.

Seems my Higher Self has outgrown me now out of it. I do not even get near any experience now for weeks despite my desperate attempts. I do not even remember my dreams (or get some sense of tiny bits I do remember) anymore. It's annoying since I have planned to do so many things and are kept from it somehow. I've tried thousand methods. Nothing works. Maybe I need to drop it entirely for a while. Sometimes I am so fed up with hoping and trying every night.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

What had you planned?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    It's annoying since I have planned to do so many things and are kept from it somehow. I've tried thousand methods. Nothing works. Maybe I need to drop it entirely for a while. Sometimes I am so fed up with hoping and trying every night.
    You should quit trying, only because repeated attempts with little success program you to fail. Continue meditating until the point where you are in an altered state and just 'watch tv', and don't try to do anything for at least a month, and reevaluate your wants.
    I'm just sayin'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    What had you planned?
    Too much maybe.

Go inside the Temple of Healing (instead of only before it) again. Go to Maya Hara (the beautiful Island) again. Meet my Higher Self. Go back to that library where I once was. Do retrievals. Do healings. Meet my guides again and find out more about them. Continue my past life research and get more data. Continue my card validation attempt (different methods). Continue with my clairaudient strategy. And so on, and so on. It's useless planning if I cannot get into the trance state. I wish I could go out every night.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    You should quit trying, only because repeated attempts with little success program you to fail. Continue meditating until the point where you are in an altered state and just 'watch tv', and don't try to do anything for at least a month, and reevaluate your wants.
    I have altered between the wants every 2-3 nights, mostly for variation purpose but also since I already suspected it might be the wrong intent that would hinder me from getting into the state and sth else would motivate my subconscious more. As you might remember, I cannot project directly so I am always on a kind of game of luck anyway. I had a 'kind of' (or almost) direct projection method with the timer method recently. But it now fails me, too. I used to have my exits maybe 2 times per week or so until a while ago. (Not all yielded reasonable results, of course). Maybe I'm too eager. But honestly, I think I cannot change this so fast. I just WANT these experiences (and 'success') so much. Seems I've become an AP junkie.

Blog Entries

Do you have a copy of "The Multidimensional Human," Volgerle?

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Do you have a copy of "The Multidimensional Human," Volgerle?
    Yes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast