Thread: 10 Minutes in the Astral = 1 in the Physical?

10 Minutes in the Astral = 1 in the Physical?

This thread is in the "Ask RB" forum. A new poster accidentally answered, so I started a new thread with the 2 posts here.

loopy2100 said:
    Can there be time distortions while astral projecting by practicing? Things like where 1 minute in the astral world equals only 1 minute physical or fraction there of? According to I think it was einsteins theory time is an illusion or relative correct? Can you stay in the astral world for 10 days or a time equalling 10days and have it only count as a few minutes or hours in the physical world trough practice? Also seperate subject... can you see the results of decisions like if you choose the blue wire this will most likely happen and if you choose the red wire this will most likely happen? THANK YOU
    P.S. Also helpful if you can say if you know someone or know of someone who has done this or tried to. Last thing can you show yourself to people in the physical world as a solid image or a bit of a ghost with practice while astral projecting?

Skydancer said:
    Hi Loopy,

I've had some huge time differentials happen before. I had a "vacation" in astral once that lasted one year. It actually felt like a whole year. I met new friends, got my own room somewhere. Unfortunately I can't remember much of it anymore except that when I woke up I felt like I'd had a great vacation. I had been asleep only about 6 hours during one afternoon I wasn't feeling well about 6 or 7 years ago. I'm guessing I must have been projecting for 4-5 of them. I was getting over being really sick so I'm thinking I deserved that vacation. I've had other experiences since that one that seemed like a week or a few days at a time but were only a few hours here in Earth time. The yearlong projection is the longest I remember though.

Blessings,
    Skydancer

PS.. Opps sorry... I just saw this is the forum for Robert only. Should I delete this post? total forum newb here.. sorry again

Apex Guest
    The Astral Plane is often described as being 'outside of time but not outside of space'. That is, space is still present, individual identities are retained, but time doesn't matter. Time still 'flows' linearly forward (so to speak) for many that visit it since that's what they're confortable with. I'm fairly certain you can experience time as you please in the Astral. That is, there is no 1-to-1 correspondence between Astral time and Physical time. It is what you make it.

Spectral Dragon once told me he changes the pace at which time moves relative to the physical, when he's in the Astral. I'm curious how he would respond here.