I think CFTraveler asked something related to time, but I'm very unsure.
You are correct about that. I don't remember clearly, but I had problems with the I-There (I wasn't sure if I was formulating the question correctly or if it even was a question.) I had a sort of 'monologue' about the idea of simultaneous incarnations, what part of my being (conscious/subconscious) retained any information, and my lack of desire of existing as a consciousness that doesn't have the ability to keep the info (the subc. does) from incarnation to incarnation. Something about the group soul as having different consciousness but the same subconsciousness (and access to the info). This is a jumbled attempt of trying to explain what was going through my head.
I didn't feel like my questions were being answered, if you could call them questions. This was last night or this morning.

The time thing had to do with subcon. existing both in and out of time, and the consciousness existing only in time, and the idea of getting together in the no-time; which body we attempt this with has to do with how successful we are, and how can knowing this help with the PEs.
Or something like that.
This was separate from the dreams I recorded this morning.