Thread: Vibrations with Arcturians

Vibrations with Arcturians

I'm with a bunch of people, some strangers, some known to me, in what appears to be a shopping mall type of place.
    there is a demonstration of some equipment taking place. It looks like a surround-sound audio set-up is being put in place. I go over to observe.
    There are a number of "speakers" arranged around a large area of floor, in the middle, i see a man i recognize. The actor Hugh Grant i think.
    He invites me into the circle, to experience the vibrations.
    As i step into the circle, i "hear" a voice talking.
    (i say "hear" because that's my interpretation of it because i am seeing "speakers" around me, but really, it wasn't "sound" that was beaming from the appliances. Information would be a better word.)
    I am bathed in the vibrations. I move around, able to feel the waveforms, until i find the sweet spot, the focal point near the middle, where all the waves come together to create the perfect resonance, and the clearest signal.
    (i have no memory of the information being "spoken" this whole time.)

Then i see, just outside the circle of speakers, Old Nick, a gentleman i know from work. A very unusual fellow - he seems to have a photographic memory for details, dates, information.
    He is talking to a young woman, they recognize each other as being of the same race, which i know is Arcturian. (tho they are clearly in human form like everyone else here.)

I go over to them, and say "Arcturians?"
    Old Nick smiles at me, but the woman looks a little surprised, and possibly alarmed, as if i've let their secret out.
    Old Nick tells her not to worry about me. She looks at me, and i can tell she knows i'm not of their race.
    I smile at her, and say "Sirius".
    Then i do a forward roll on the carpeted floor, and leave them to their conversation...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: Vibrations with Arcturians

That sounds delicious. And I wonder if you went (in advance, since time is meaningless) to Pauli's PE to adjust energies.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    That sounds delicious. And I wonder if you went (in advance, since time is meaningless) to Pauli's PE to adjust energies.
    I haven't been around much lately, so no idea what that is/will be...
    which thread?..

Ok, had a look... interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar View Post
    I smile at her, and say "Sirius".
    Interesting, do you know or were you told that you were/are from Sirius or did you 'just say' it in the dream?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    Interesting, do you know or were you told that you were/are from Sirius or did you 'just say' it in the dream?
    I've been aware of a long standing connection with a light being for a few years now. I used to think of him as Pleiadean, but one night i was told he wasn't, so i asked him to show me where he originated from. Sirius was the response. I then went on to discover that he and I have spent at least one lifetime together, as Brothers. I guess i've assumed that is my point of origin too.
    It would make perfect sense - as i child i was fascinated by Sirius in the night sky. My Mum told me i used to bump into lamp-posts and things when we were out walking at night, 'cos i was staring up at Sirius and not watching where i was going...hehehe..

Blog Entries

I too have looked up on Sirius alot in my life. Never thought I was from that place. Perhaps I have visited though. Will have to try and find out!