Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Enjoying obe astral sex is this wrong ???

Enjoying obe astral sex is this wrong ???

Hi, I have had some extremely powerful good sex whilst obe and some were not so good. Yesterday afternoon I was meditating and my arms went up in the air, I don't normally obe like this usually I get sucked up or down after vibrating.

I remembered the rope so used that although very difficult. Eventually got out and heard some scratching so I invited him/it he laid on my back I was facing down levitating. He laid his head next to mine, and even gave me a hand to hold (3 fingers)

It was really loving and the feelings were out of this world no pun intended. I asked him to reveal himself but he did not. I asked to be taken to somewhere colourful and beautiful as my astral flying is often darkish in colour. But we went down into a wooded men's club .... I then went back into my body.

I have had strong love feelings towards this event. Is this okay to astal sex or is it unsafe as I have been told by two healers to not astral fly anymore as its dangerous. But I really enjoy the sex.

Whats your thought, would love to hear from anyone.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Enjoying obe astral sex is this wrong ???

Using wisdom about physical reality can occasionally translate to non-physical. Yes, you need to use caution. No, the astral world isn't full of purely nice entities, and you can wind up bringing some nasty business into physical reality as a result. An old friend of mine thought she was having astral sex with a powerful deity, and perhaps she was. However, her roommates finally had to approach here because while she was "out there," their entire house smelled of rotten meat and a dark presence. This situation eventually needed serious cleansing.

Not trying to scare you. Just keep in mind that higher vibration beings will respect your requests in identifying themselves, if possible, since some forms of consciousness just don't convey well.

Next time you encounter this being, I suggest you hold off on union until you've got a better understanding on who/what you're dealing with. Request that it show you something a tad finer than a men's club.

As far as astral sex goes, I think you'll find plenty of opinions. I don't believe it's good/bad, right/wrong. Those don't exactly apply. It's more a matter of determining and assessing your purpose in astral projection. Many astral visitors go for the sex initially, but eventually derail onto other spiritual matters--and they consider this derailing wise.

Make sense?

Soul
    Know Thyself

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    Many astral visitors go for the sex initially, but eventually derail onto other spiritual matters--and they consider this derailing wise.

Make sense?
    Not so much for me personally. I found it is the opposite. I always exit with another higher purpose in mind. But sometimes it happens that my subconscious takes over (so I lose part of my lucidity) which seems to have some more 'basic level' needs and desires to be attended to. Actually I find this quite annoying recently as it detracts from what my conscious mind wants to achieve. So for me it really is vice versa. I go out for 'other' spiritual matters but sometimes am in danger of getting derailed.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I'm going to give you a slightly different answer and then turn around and agree with what others are saying. So please bear with me, it will only appear contradictory for a minute.

There is nothing inherently wrong with having astral sex. I'm pretty sure most of us here have done it. But like going out and having sex with someone you don't know very well, there may be danger.
    Astral sex can be fun and exciting, especially when you're starting out, because it's part of the exploration thing- but like Soul said, not everything you find 'out there' is another projector looking for action, and you may attract an entity looking to drain you.
    So what to do?
    I'm not sure what to do to protect yourself other than asking your HS to keep you from making the wrong decision, and once you've gone out and done something, gauge your energy levels upon reentry and after you've woken up.
    Do you feel refreshed, and rested? Then, it's great, you prob. made someone else very happy in your adventures.

But if you feel drained, exhausted, and generally 'icky', I suggest you take a salt bath/shower, eat well and plan to rest up, maybe spend the day in the sun or in nature (depending on the weather, of course), because you could be the victim of a succubus if you feel crappy the day after.
    If this is so, try not to do it again, (at least not soon) and reject the advances of anyone who may appear in your dreams or visions for the next couple of weeks, and don't give them a second thought.

From your description it seems you had a positive encounter, so don't sweat it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks for your replys I have spent the day researching. I do feel wary of giving up my soul energy. But I will miss it. It's always in my bedroom and either obe or levitating Bove body. Could this be a lucid dream?

Boy do I sound desperate

IA56 Guest

I also say...bear with me because this is not easy to say and very easy to be missunderstood...so I start from beginning....I can´t say what started first...the abuse of me in real life or being abused in pre-life´s....and also what started first...the abuse of me in baby age in real life or if evil entities did it ..this is tricky...what I have noticed there are entities what are both developing us and make us aware of issues to be solved.....and they do only their job what they are supposed to do....make us aware and make us to work and solve issues what is blocking us from healthy development, so the pitfal´s are many...In many years I was janked out of my body and dragged into the astral and raped.....eventually I started to fight this and make it stop...and this "entity" who did it went fuorious and one time did dragg me out of my body from my feet, and upside down he dragged me to the astral and raped me and yelling to me...to stop fighting and start to enjoy that he know´s I enjoy it if I only allow me to do so...and off course here he was right...this did make me aware of my mothers aversion to sex and how she had influensed me to be ashame of my sexual feelings....so the lessions can be very hard and hars before to make awareness to araise.....so what in the end is to this is the development to awarness and maturity too.....when I did develop further as I am now...no sex offenders or abusers not in astral but still in real life not on the sex area but other areas what I have not solved yet..as respect to my person and my intergrity......I have bean forsed to all kind of sex against my will....so I had to put my self throug all horror by own choice...to know what I like and not....and this was so frightening but today I know...and the content of this in my life was...to be sure what I like and dislike...this security did stop all abuse and terror...when I did loose my fear and did get the knowledge of my self what I want in my life....and what I can say NO to by knowledge of my own experience...The biggest fear was sex...and I did solve this first...there are other fear still to be solved, and I am working on them very much today and I am firm to make me aware of all my fears, the unhealthy one´s. Fear is good when it is healthy.

And yes as others have already said...what draines you is not good and must put stop to...what invigorates you is right and good....
    Last edited by IA56; 2nd February 2013 at 06:49 AM.

IA56, I want to thank you for sharing this I feel very humbled that you have opened up in order to help me to see another perspective. It has got me thinking and I want to share that I am not just wanting to jump into a sexual experience, but I do feel that this is where I am supposed to be right now.

I was abused as a child and as an adult, when I got away from my second abuser I then learned to abuse myself. My life is now calm and balanced and I have a wonderful husband who is happy for me to explore my sexuality in the astral. He knows that in the last three years due to medications numbing me that sexual activity is difficult and not the same. I am thinking that this is my chance to experience good feelings again as I am in pain daily and my body does not experience pleasure anymore except for chocolate.

I am learning that everything still works even though here in the physical it doesn't. Yesterday I was meditating and something came and put its arm around my waist and I said no initially because I did not want to get drained. But I gave in and I was turned on but I think this was a woman. There was a strong sensation around my rightside waist and she gently pulled me out of my body and we flew up to the stars and down again. I can't remember much else but I went back in my body and feel fine today.

What you said about beings that are teaching us or showing us so we can bring things into our awareness makes sense about this encounter, what she was saying was perhaps, it's not all about sex, you need to go up? Who knows. I am very sexually frustrated and have always had a high sex drive so it's on my mind. I can't get this encounter with this man that was so gentle and loving.

He had tapped and asked for an invitation where as normaly I can just get jumped on. I do believe that as I was in a meditative state he held up my arms which I have never exited before. I feel like he gently offered me to come out and play. Not like sometimes when I am trying to come out I go to fall asleep and something nudges me and almost smacks me round the face to stay awake enough to leave. Then I don't bother leaving as this one is probably a energy sucker.

I am going to continue with my obe and am trying to learn as much as I can, learning to say no when my base chakra is on fire, protecting myself and having a plan of where I want to go so I am more structured. I have learned so much from you guys already.

Many thanks x
    Last edited by Eyeswideopen; 3rd February 2013 at 02:54 PM.

IA56 Guest

Thank YOU Eyeswideopen, it is a must to find common sence and own will not to be dragged or luored to something what draines and gives bad feelings, or what makes one to stagneate , to be able to look through the intent if it is for own good and not to be used for someone elses pleasure...and mostly you do not know intitially what is what, only after experiensing to make the difference obvious, so to be kind to one self is also a must not to beat the crap out when being fooled once more, it is a training and practising camp we are on ...Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeswideopen View Post
    IA56, I want to thank you for sharing this I feel very humbled that you have opened up in order to help me to see another perspective. It has got me thinking and I want to share that I am not just wanting to jump into a sexual experience, but I do feel that this is where I am supposed to be right now.

I was abused as a child and as an adult, when I got away from my second abuser I then learned to abuse myself. My life is now calm and balanced and I have a wonderful husband who is happy for me to explore my sexuality in the astral. He knows that in the last three years due to medications numbing me that sexual activity is difficult and not the same. I am thinking that this is my chance to experience good feelings again as I am in pain daily and my body does not experience pleasure anymore except for chocolate.

I am learning that everything still works even though here in the physical it doesn't. Yesterday I was meditating and something came and put its arm around my waist and I said no initially because I did not want to get drained. But I gave in and I was turned on but I think this was a woman. There was a strong sensation around my rightside waist and she gently pulled me out of my body and we flew up to the stars and down again. I can't remember much else but I went back in my body and feel fine today.

What you said about beings that are teaching us or showing us so we can bring things into our awareness makes sense about this encounter, what she was saying was perhaps, it's not all about sex, you need to go up? Who knows. I am very sexually frustrated and have always had a high sex drive so it's on my mind. I can't get this encounter with this man that was so gentle and loving, I actually felt love for him and want to meet with him again.

He had tapped and asked for an invitation where as normaly I can just get jumped on. I do believe that as I was in a meditative state he held up my arms which I have never exited before. I feel like he gently offered me to come out and play. Not like sometimes when I am trying to come out I go to fall asleep and something nudges me and almost smacks me round the face to stay awake enough to leave. Then I don't bother leaving as this one is probably a energy sucker.

I am going to continue with my obe and am trying to learn as much as I can, learning to say no when my base chakra is on fire, protecting myself and having a plan of where I want to go so I am more structured. I have learned so much from you guys already.

Many thanks x

Blog Entries

@Eyeswideopen: It absolutely could be a lucid dream- You usually feel refreshed from those, since it's your own energy.
    Cheers,
    C.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks CF,

How can I know the difference of obe's and lucid dreaming as my account of lucid dreaming is where i am in a colourful dream and say wow I am dreaming and I interact with people and so and so. Obe's I experience as body leaving and hovering in the house as was not wanting to leave at that point due to all this talk of other energy suckers out there.

How can I distinguish the two so I can then relax as I am basically projecting my sexual encounter on myself. What a fabulous way to masterbate Hope that's okay to say that !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast