Thread: My experience

hornet Guest

My experience

I was trying to Astral project last night. I don't know if what I saw is the future but, if not, it was a bloody good dream.
    I saw a brunette with hazel eyes, with small freckles on her nose and cheekbones born in 1980 who is connected to Cedarvale.
    I don't know where I'll meet her but now I know I will. And I also know that when I do, I'll recognise her immediately and so does she.
    I also "dreamt" of the moment: She was playing with one of those motorbike video-games, the type with the actual mini
    bike in front of the screen, with some friends. (It wasn't in a game arcade as they are a bit low on light, while this place
    was well lit and had white floors with lots of light coming from windows as well. It looked more like an airport to be
    honest). As I walk past, I hear her laughing out loud with true happiness, I stop dead in my track and turn around
    facing her. At that moment she lifts her head up and smiles, her friends look at her and go "uh uh, here you go...-and
    say her name-", (I heard the name but can't remember it, her initial is "T" I think.) and walk away leaving us alone to talk. We recognised each other....

What do you guys think ? Is this just a dream or what ?

DROandWIDOW Guest
    in my opinion, (if you believe in reincarnation) is that maybe it was a friend or loved one from a past life who had been waiting to see you. thats my best guess.

Apex Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DROandWIDOW
    in my opinion, (if you believe in reincarnation) is that maybe it was a friend or loved one from a past life who had been waiting to see you. thats my best guess.
    Sounds reasonable.

hornet Guest
    Last night I had another vision:

I met "T", at the airport like I saw last time and got talking to her. She was wearing jeans, a white top (T-shirt) and trainers.
    I was wearing jeans, a white shirt and trainers. After what seemed like a very short time I told her I had to go, but that I finally found her and would be together forever.
    So as I am drifting away I say: "No way!!! I want to see more of my future....let me see it NOW" So I found myself on a beach walking along hand in hand with her
    and twin girls, I then look around and see this Hotel on the beach and say to her...."hey this is all ours, what a wonderful life we have"....
    (I must say that I had this bit of vision 10 years ago as well, but last night it felt more real than before and also with some more details to it)....
    The extra part is that we walk back in and we find my son (the one that I have at the moment) playing with some videogames, the girls run up to him and
    sit with him on the couch. We then ask him where Thomas is and he says "Toilet" and in fact Thomas walks out of the toilet at that moment. I stopped the vision, like in a movie, and looked at what year it was....2013, the twins are 3 years old and the boy is 4. While Philip is 9. This vision felt so good that when I "came back" I felt so full of love that I nearly cried through my closed eyes.

Blog Entries
    This sounds lovely, Hornet. Thanks for sharing and keeping the romantics on the forum happy.

Thought I'd add that I married my hubby in a dream before I met him and while I was engaged to someone else. There wasn't instant recognition but it gradually dawned on me that he was the "man of my dream," to use a cliche. I've also had past life dreams where we've been together.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Prominence Guest
    It is common for Twin Rays to dream about one another...

rainwing Guest
    Did you feel crystal clear when you experienced these visions, or was it more like a dream?

In any case, I find it very interesting that the same person would continually manifest themselves. I can't say what her nature is, but something's up, for sure!

Chris

Blog Entries
    I look forward to seeing little ducklings in your avatar when it happens, Chris.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

rainwing Guest
    Hahaha!

Chris