Thread: Vibrational problem

Blog Entries

Vibrational problem

Hello! I'v been lazy posting recently but here goes.
    Lately I have been waking up alot in the middle of the night/early morning and found myself vibrating and hearing static noise. I believe this is the vibrational state or a deep trance state. I can move my body if I want to but usually I don't think about that, hence I don't move either.
    What I'v been doing lately is to deepen this state, to try and get deeper and perhaps out of my body. My mindset has been to just gow with it. What happens most of the times is that as I gain more consciousness I slip out of this trance state. It seems I can hover between gaining to much and to little consciousness and then I can deepen the state somewhat, or make the vibrations and static noise come back. But it always faydes away in the end and I'm wide awake.
    Some of the times I'v woken up in this state I have felt part of me slip away, as in exiting the body, and also seeing through my eyelids watching my astral arms etc. What I would like is to conscioussly achieve this through this state I'm waking up in. So how to keep this state and beeing conscious enough yet deep enough to develop further?
    I need some advice on this matter, if anyone have had the same experience and know what works for them, or perhaps what state of mind is beneficial for deepening the trance.
    And if anyone have something to share about what this state might be, if you think I have it mixed up with something else, please share your thoughts.

Regards Linus

Blog Entries

Re: Vibrational problem

I hate to tell you that if you're waking up to vibrations, more than likely you're having reentry sensations- you've already projected and woke up upon reintegration. This is why you're losing the trance at the end. My recommendation is that you stay with eyes closed and not move, and try to get to the 'seeing through the eyelids' state, and it's possible that you may get the memories of what happened before, or you may get into the state to get out again. If you can just lay there and do nothing for long enough without going to sleep, it's possible that you may get out again, depending on how the prior projection went.
    I'm not going to recommend a specific technique, because you were already in trance.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.