Ended up having to take a tablet for the head. Thinking back to the end of the last dream where the heart was taken out.
I'm not good at interpreting but I have noticed that in the last few days since all my energy surges up the body have diminished, I have done a lot of energy raising the NEWS way, but have failed to bring love into my meditation.
I've kind of slapped on the brush, squeezed out the sponge, batted the ball with force ,and then when settling into meditation clearing the mind and looking into brow area.
And yes I've had results like OBEs but that doesn't mean I'm on track. I've realised that I was so intent to bring energy back up to speed that I forgot what the fundamental essence of evolving needs. LOVE.
What a difference it made this pm ,bringing in love during meditation.
Advice to anyone who reads this..( except of course the mods and admins and long term members and those in the know,including within that group Eyeoneblack ( I still have your tail by the shredder but you deserve it back now,will send in post) )
NEW to raise energy but must be followed by meditation involving the key element "LOVE"