Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Just a dream about 3 weeks ago but it was so strange.
    In a large room with a lot of people when we have to look under our chairs to see if we had an umbrella under it. I did, and it was black,the winner. I had won the prize. It was a T shirt,but when I opened it it wasn't.It was a gorgeous white lace overcoat that was three quarter length and went over my clothes. Someone was with me as I tried it on and I felt like a French model on the cat walk. Now this was not that I really felt this, I mean I felt so smart in this I could have seen it on a cat walk.
    Next part I have to do something first before going somewhere but am running out of time and everyone else is going in one direction so I give up on what I had to do and join everyone else walking in their direction.
    We were all heading for a large church entrance but behind me were animals of all kinds coming in as well.
    The church was full of people and animals. It reminded me of Noah's Ark. I found a seat in a shed within the church with others. We are all looking towards the pulpit when a horse puts it's head over me into the shed and I say to someone next to me. I've never seen a horse with glasses on before." It had large framed glasses on.
    Said it was a strange one.
    The church was like Noah's Ark.
    Is there a connection to "search the land and sea and put a shout out for God" that I got a while back?
    Last edited by susan; 3rd September 2013 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Spelling