Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Wow, well had another experience that I can not forget. Not sure how to describe this.
    OBE. Lucid dream? Simulation? I don't know but what I can say is that all day I have been going over and over it in my mind and I can not forget it until I write it down. If this was just a dream then why does it leave such an impact on me .
    Will record the lead up this ,then the experience .
    But I need to do some homework on this one as there are similarities appearing and Kurt's writing may guide me into understanding more so will at a later date add to this post my feelings .
    ( feel I've been here before with the space station in space)
    Here goes.

Lead up to this.
    Sunday morning woke up to " it isn't Wednesday yet"
    Monday morning remembered a dream where I'm on a beach on holiday and there's only two days left till I go home.
    Wednesday morning remembered a dream similar to others recorded here about entering a plane at the back. Was told it was full so I could try the middle section for a seat but the partition was closed so I had to leave the plane to get to the middle seating area. The doors closed I couldn't get back on.
    But on recalling this dream it seemed to be a tease. As if I was being teased about flying or not.

Wednesday night settled down to nights sleep after a days work , one glass of wine with dinner , early night. Slept till 2.35.
    Little energy work when feet and legs started to tingle. Could feel the energy travelling up to my knees. Carried on till energy got stronger and legs got lighter and lighter and now I'm up and above body. No astral noise, no vibrations.raising high. No vision at this stage but could feel movement along and to the right.
    I knew an OBE was in progress and could now see as if I'm flitting fast through a dimly lit ground floor of a department store.
    Next thing I'm floating to the ground and someone is behind me.
    This is like a really large cafeteria. Full of people, so many standing and sitting round large round tables , but the first thing I noticed were the people at the front at the food section. They were not earth humans. Almost like something out of Star Trek.( had this before) We went over to the middle of the room where there was a large table with empty seats and a few people sitting round it. As we approached a woman at the table showed me where to sit and says. " So you wanted to meet us. You've arrived". A lady in her early 30s approached to talk to her and as she did I was assessing the situation, that I'd OBEd and was here in a room with people who looked like me and people who took on different non human like features.this lady was petite, human form but her facial features were different in that her chin was much longer which seemed strange.
    A suggestion was made that we went over to the end of the room where there was a massive window. I did and this was the incredible thing . It was like looking down onto a massive stadium full of people and we were above this. Next thing we are down in the crowd and it's massive. Nothing like I've experienced before , thousands of people. They were having a great time. As I followed who I was with I noticed they were walking so I wondered why , so decided to skim the floor and float. Yes this worked. ( so why did they walk when they could have floated? ) Was thinking this at the time and wondered if this was protocol they followed ( remembered previous obe)
    As we were going on to the massive stage with thousands of people on ( there was an entertainer in the middle doing the music people were dancing to) ...............things faded and I must have gone to sleep.
    Woke up trying to make sense of this. It was 5.30 am. Asked for assistance here in understanding what this had been, a dream of no relevance? An OBE, to where? A simulation for my attention , but meaning what? ( needed help here before I analysed in day time. )

Picked up me taking things out of a locker in a changing room, talking to a girl who was just arriving and she was stuffing things into a locker. She tells me the teacher is lovely with everyone. Felt this was a changing room.
    Had similar before.
    Must do some homework on this one as there are similarities from previous experiences but a complete surprise. Certainly nothing to do with anything like this on my mind at the time.

All day I've felt frustrated. Something lovely there that I would like to revisit and be part of again.
    Last edited by susan; 2nd June 2014 at 08:36 AM.