Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Nothing of interest for anyone to read but for my own benefit want to record how I feel .
    For the last week have been very very grounded. Wonderful to have family reunions,( with family problems to work on) General anaesthetic inside body, therefore much tiredness .
    My body is tired( just for a day or two) , but my night time recalls of dreams have been very memorable but not nice but full of interpretation. I know that through the day so much is going on in my mind and my night time recalls reflect that but the point is just how vivid they are.
    .... Two elderly cats that I have ( don't really) that are really old and unwell and need to put down but I don't want to put down, but realise I have to ,and to look after a young kitten.
    Someone whoI am trying to help but she has me chasing her around with the help of her family then she tells me I have " hodgkins Lymphodemia " and says it in a very loud voice opening her mouth very wide to say the words.

Now any newbies reading this I just want to emphasise I do not have this condition and have no reason to believe I ever will. I can relate to reasons why I might have these stories in my dreams( except this )
    So my message to my self and any newbies is that no matter how real dreams my seem , if there is a lot going on in physical,don't trust what follows.
    Distractions cause a problem. ( love family but need to eliminate outside distractions ) to get back on track.
    Last edited by susan; 27th August 2013 at 08:19 PM. Reason: After thought . Hope next time to come back as a Buddhist monk. No distractions, just pure concentration.