Currently on holiday. From notes.Sunday 6 am.

After main sleep , small short dreams.All different in topic. ( none included characters that I recognised.)
After recalling these and working with them I found areas in my daily life I could improve upon.
Thinking to myself that I would try to remember these points ( one being a time when I was agitated with an elderly resident who was becoming very demanding asking constantly in a very loud voice for me to do something when in fact I didn't even work there and it was not my job to do that.)
If this had been in my dream I had to think why? and I realised that my response could have been handled better.
So, deciding I could try to be more helpful and patient at times 2 royal blue birds flashed up. Thinking how lovely these were and certainly never seen any completely covered in this beautiful shade of blue in physical before, then suddenly a wide gold/ white path with a low wall around the edge quickly flashed , and I thought the word 'TRUTH'.
Another one of the dreams.
*** My willingness to embrace all religions.? I think. Not too sure on this .
( young Jewish boy, sitting down . He has his hat on.I'm standing at the side of him . A ceremony is to take place and a parent needed a volunteer. I offered but an adult member would rather have someone within their faith.

Monday 5am.
Dream with Dream characters recognisable from telly when suddenly....

" YOUR BODY IS THAT OF THE LORD'S AND EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE JESUS'S FACE WILL COME DOWN AND SHOW WITHIN YOU."

Wow, this was like an announcement interrupting a dream. There was no familiarity with this announcement. Just like a formal statement being read out. Very clearly perceived.

Have had time to think on this one.

This reminds me of the time I had been working in a care home and came back after a wonderful day interacting with the residents. My day had been filled with so much laughter working with them that that night I had a beautiful dream where we were given cards that turned into gift tags and we were to give them out to people and when I turned them over they had beautiful pastel drawings of a man's face looking as Jesus is depicted in drawings.
At the time this had me think that I was to take my joy and the love I had felt that day working with them and share with others.( instructed to send out the cards)