Last two hours before getting up, in and out of very light sleep is the best time for me so sent out clear thoughts, questions. ( sometimes I find it can take a few days for the answer but it comes eventually)
So impatience is my middle name and was wondering if I should be trying something different for a projection.
Woke up to lovely singing, repetitive .....Everything Stays The Same......Everything Stays The Same.......
I see a man standing on a ladder leaning against a fruit tree with a pair of shears as he cuts fruit off the tree and the fruit bounces on the ground.
The bouncing ( part of NEW)
The visual excercises I do with different fruit.
Back to sleep slightly and woke up to a few home truths about myself played out in short sketches like above.
These were pointing out areas about myself I could improve on in my daily physical life. Feel a bit down today because of this but the last little sketch I saw was.
I'm with a friend in a large room full of people and this is a dating event. My friend tells me he has found a partner . I walk over and find my partner. It's a cardboard cut out of me.
For me I interpret this as meaning in life we look for partners to share our lives with but the most important thing is to love ourself.
We should love ourselves, take care of ourselves just as we would a partner.