The morning before I got good news about my own health which had been chewing me up for a while( presented in recorded dreams of half chewed rat and cockroaches which I am scared of in this life), I had been hoping for another experience.
It didn't happen but I woke up to a very vivid dream where I am holding a telephone to my ear and listening in to a conversation.
It sounded like me speaking and said.
" I am supposed to be flying today ( felt she was an air stewardess) but I've been told I'm not allowed to because someone has told them that there's something I'm not understanding. I have to stay until I do ".
Now the news I got was much better than I had been expecting so I can completely understand the comment and the physical tiredness on occasion therefore feeling on occasion I was being Dis - couraged to raise energy.
So early am tried to raise just for a short time when,no astral noise but that jelly feeling,wobbly raising up but I had no vision,then it set in and I,m flying over my late father's home about 2 miles away.this only lasted for seconds then I'm back in body. About 30 mins later the same starts again but I have no vision the entire trip but am aware of flying ,moving. I tried the command "vision now" but no vision came.
Back to body and I was just thinking that that was a waste of time when I heard " we'll your back out again" and got a flashing picture of a pair of large framed glasses.
This morning just at the wakening stage saw a lovely image of a woman floating down from the sky and a man catching her. (These weren't looking like real people, more like just the outlines of the two.)
Then I heard " One Eyed Glass Ball". I think I need to do a little visualisation exercises.

Now this might read as daft thinking but I've already recorded previous experiences about the need to conquer fear in the astral ( even though I didn't know I had any) and what followed after.
I have a feeling I may be trying to conquer fears that I have in physical life but through dreams.
This morning one short dream where I am with friends and we are on the top deck of a double decker bus and I'm sitting right at the front next to the window and it's pitch black but the bus is moving fast and tilting all angles.
Another one yesterday where I'm looking up at the ceiling of a room. I'm sitting on the floor and someone is with me. We are watching a long line of rats mice beetles ants just walking above us along the ceiling and I'm commenting how they could easily fall on top of us . But I didn't feel any fear.
In physical life I no longer go on buses but when I did I always had a fear that the bus would topple over if I leaned on the side.
Even leaning against the inside of a plane I had slight fear of it tilting, inside a train even,if I lean against a window I have a little fear.
EVEN THE SIDE OF A SHIP.
This is silly I know. However, I wonder if this may be something carried over from a past life?