Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

A beautiful coloured dream early am.
    I was dreaming that I was dreaming lying in bed and my astral body sat up to view pictures that were appearing on the wall.
    One was pastel colouring,energy colours with a sky and sea blending into each other with a woman and I think a younger daughter at the side of her just looking ahead. There was slight movement it wasn't a picture. In the dream I seem to be aware that I'm dreaming this. Then I saw a completely different scene with bold colours as in physical. This was like , well, kind of pre historic . I cann't remember much about it but was trying to understand in the dream what this was.
    Later after wakening up did some energy raising when third eye opened. Was aware of lying in bed watching this. Got a bit excited .
    It stayed black and white like an old film but was a man on the left brushing his teeth with a lot of toothpaste in the mouth. It ended.
    Well, I always get excited when anything comes in the brow but this was a disappointment. Maybe just something passing through my vision/ perception space.
    But I loved the first one.

Need to add something that was picked up after the dream that I was dreaming.
    Picked up .. "What's happened to Paul Burrell these days? "( then there was a pause, then) something about "she's the queen's????"

I forgot who Paul Burrell is/was so have just googled him.
    He was the queens footman before working for princess Di. ( I'm a podiatrist even though obviously different, as a joke I have been called the foot woman before.)
    The queen has been mentioned a few times over the last two years of this journal
    Last edited by susan; 1st February 2015 at 01:26 PM.