I've had to think this morning, do I forget this one or log it for future reference ? Then I realised I would be kicking myself if it came true and hadn't logged that I had had prior warning so I'd better. After all it is a journal.

Prior to this my focus is currently on practicing seeing auras. Its true what they say , practice, practice and practice. Doesn't matter how many books you read or how much knowlege you have without the practice you dont aquire the skill.

DREAM.

So this morning I wake up from a dream thinking 'Their Coming'.
It was one of those OMG wake ups but not fear just a little excitement and apprehension.
I recall being with someone and I am being told there is nothing to be frightened of and as I look in the sky I see this massive space ship moving so so slowly. It is as wide and deep as it is long. But it turns and slowly comes in my direction and lowers. I feel the realisation that the time has come and Im going to meet them.
NextI'm standing on a train station platform like those inside an airport and a train pulls up and I can see outlines of people inside and Im told that the only difference is their face.
I wake up just before the doors open.

So just a dream but could it have meaning in it? I sent out a strong Need To Know request a few weeks ago.
Back to sleep and upon wakening picked up

' Enlightenment is Service'.

Well I've never seen a definition saying this but service to others is a great way to get helped from the other side. Often when Ive experienced something memorable it has been after Ive put effort in with my elderly people during my daily work so I suppose this could be my own definition.