Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Yesterday body aching and feeling rubbish ( is the polite word) after 3 days full of heavy manual work that had to be done. Recalled a dream which was suggesting that I'd crashed my body. So of course they are my own thoughts anyway taking shape in a dream.
    Decided the whole of Monday will be a rest day . Shopping nothing else. Just dozing back off again when I saw a four pointed shape within a circle starting to spin. It then introduced colour. Blue circle with yellow pointed shape inside. Knew immediately this was the front cover of Astral Dynamics book in my cupboard I hadn't looked at for long time.
    Okay, so was this a suggestion to do some energy work.? Too tired but decided I may do an hours NEWS in the afternoon. Then I saw a square take form and the number 4 inside it. 4 hours NEWS! Flip that's a bit excessive for me.
    So 2pm, shopping done,still aching over body settled to start energy raising. Just bouncing ball, brushing, circling,bringing energy up and down.( a little extra I throw in is to imagine I'm at the bottom of a tea cup and someone is stirring the tea with a spoon, just a quick way of stimulating energy.) approx 3hours done and must have dozed off waking up four hours from when I started.
    Saw a massive ship right in front of me, picked up " the heart chakra is open" .

Great! No aches or pains, felt refreshed, walking straight again. Just what the doctor ordered.

At a later date I realised 4 is the fourth chakra . As noted previously often signs can have double meaning.
    Last edited by susan; 14th June 2014 at 07:04 PM.