Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Great thing about a journal is going back and finding things that can match up with others.
    I'm absolutely not going to let all this noise and disturbance and lack of privacy and ME Time spoil this communication but I'm struggling. Husband must need hearing aids. Got the music full blast . I turn it down, he turns it up. I'll think of something but till then found this.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...ppgjm4emobcmT0

"Verily, when a person departs from this world
    he goes to the wind.
    It opens out therefor him like
    the hole of a chariot wheel.
    Through it he mounts higher.
    He goes to the sun.
    It opens out therefor him like the hole of a drum...
    He goes to the moon-
    He goes to the world that is without sorrow..."

— Brihad-Aranyaka Upanishad

Brihadaranyaka Upanishad -

The Brihadaranyaka Upanishad (Sanskrit: बृहदारण्यक उपनिषद्, Bṛhadāraṇyaka Upaniṣad) is one of the Principal Upanishads and one of the oldest Upanishadic scriptures of Hinduism. A key scripture to various schools of Hinduism, the Brihadaranyaka Upanisad is tenth in the Muktikā or "canon of 108 Upanishads".
    Wikipedia.

"It Opens Out Therefor Him Like
    The Hole Of A Chariot Wheel"

?? Hub of a wheel??

" It Opens Out Therefor Him Like The Hole Of A Drum"

?? Tunnel?? Corridor?

Posted 27/03/15 ( but experience well before this)
    Dream
    what looks like an airport terminal with all the shops. Someone is with me but no words are spoken. Over in the distance I can see some people looking distressed sitting on a bench .But we are concentrating on the side we are on and there is a girl whose attention we have to get and make her follow us. She sees us and follows us round the corner. It's then we hold her . She is distressed. We tell her to lie down and go to sleep. A bed suddenly appears below her and she lays down.

Next thing tunnels/ corridors seem to open up all around us and the shopping mall has dissapeared.
    These beautiful, gentle, semi transparent people just floated from the tunnel. 4 came over to us and put their arms round the girl speaking to her softly and told her to come with them . I watched as she was as if sleep walking with them down the tunnel they came from, and dissapeared. As I looked around I could see similar figures had come from different tunnels and we're taking some of the other people who were at the other side away.
    End of dream.

Michael Newton writes of souls arriving at a central port he called a staging area. This was for the assembly and transfer of souls in mass to their final destination.
    Two phases. Brought in and collected then projected to final destination. His accounts all seemed to suggest walking with large numbers of travellers through a central terminal of a metropolitan airport .
    One client described the staging area as resembling the hub of a great wagon wheel where we are transported from a centre along the spokes to our designated space moving in and out of the hub in an efficient manner with no congestion.
    Wish I could experience this again even if just a dream. I know I dreampt this well before downloading the book to read.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

"Feel for the beacon of light that draws you home"

For the last two days I had been reading my astronomy book trying to understand everything before investing in a telescope.
    Had been reading of ' invisible light' and the electromagnetic Spectrum. How waves are measured by frequency and length, the different types of rays and the colours of the spectrum. I have an older brain and have to go over and over for it to sink in but I was drawn to the diagram in the book that had a line with the different colours of the spectrum. As frequency increased the colours changed.Starting with red then changing and going up the line in sequence to the idea out there of the colours of each chakra. So is this where the term " to raise your frequency... to raise your energy..comes from? So this seemed to make sense to the idea that all the chakras need to be resonating at the same frequency with no blockages.

With all these thoughts going on in my mind and no one to tell me I was off track or stupid I then thought of the pieces I've listened to on the Arcturians and The Pleiades
    I'm still on a quest to discover who these beings were that I was taken to but must be very careful that I don't fall into a belief system that has me following every word that I cannot verify for myself. But so much is written on these two races just what do I believe out there. Looking at the maps of the constellations do I focus my attention on these two particular areas or stay away from the metaphysical side and just learn astronomy. Arcturians or Pleadies or other?

Of course no little voice is going to give me the answer I have to work everything out myself by the looks of it.
    I think the above advise was for me to use my own intuition and follow what I'm drawn to, what feels right.
    Still a nice way to put it
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

" The Crank Will Be Lower By This Evening"

Woke up to this but no visual with it.
    Recalled dream straight away and I could easily understand the dream but not the words.

Dream.
    Im with someone and running from some bad people who are after me. I never see them but have to hide.

All day I felt exhausted I think because of the dream. I knew the dream was associated with my fear as a passenger on the roads. The driving here is just crazy. Mopeds drive towards us on our side of the road. They cross over roundabouts, cut in across you, infront of you , there is just no rule for mopeds. Families of 4-5 all on one. We had had a lucky escape the previous day so I was still in shock.
    We now had a family wedding to go to but wasnt looking forwards to it .
    As the day went on I was anxious and could feel a tightness in the solar plexus area. I actualy wondered if I had eaten something that was causing it but didnt say anything.
    Journey to village had another few scares.It was getting worse. I tried a bit of NEWS concentrating on this area but no relief.
    Stopped for half an hour at our niece's.

This is where the healing started.
    A gorgeous little 2 year old wanted a lift up and cuddle.
    I held her tight against me and rocked her. She fell asleep with her head on my shoulders and arms round my neck. I could feel the heat from her and felt such love towards her. For half an hour I felt her heat and felt the love for her.
    Time to go to the wedding and I was completely at peace, anxiety gone and the tightness inside gone.
    Had a great time and so pleased I went.
    Back to the words.

CRANK.... The only thoughts here is thatI was all wound up inside causing the knot and tightness. I had to google crank and this is the best I can do. Others may have a different way of interpreting but as each person has their own understanding of meanings then this was the first thing that came to mind.

So if anyone needs to reduce stress just hold an innocent young child in your arms and feel the warmth and love . Works wonders.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Yesterday visited a couple of government buildings full of people and got no where. My thoughts were of frustration resulting in wanting to give everyone a mouth full. Incompetence! Dis-belief! I even blocked someone from pushing infront of me by putting my elbow on the counter infront of him. ( I can play at that game too)
    How do these well respected gurus do it? Stay calm and not react when the situation is as it was yesterday. All the mayhem going on was bombarding me. I couldnt block it out. Quite funny now that I am reflecting but it wasnt funny at the time.
    Living here is a big big lesson. Testing my perseverance, ability to stay calm in situations and more importantly understanding that we all come from the same and all are connected to the same Divine.
    If I want to keep this chanel open I must remember what I was told.
    " The Ego's Feet Must Fit In The Shoes".

Found this piece here on the site. I've pasted the link that it seems to have come from.
    Want to leave it here as a reminder.
    https://www.wanttoknow.info/inspirat...transformation

. The original essay is titled "The Shifting Models of Existence,"

3 PRINCIPAL:S FOR LIFE TRANSFORMATION

The presence of the Divine expressing itself as a vibration of equality can be seen in all things. Sensory input derived from the human body is limited to frequencies in specific ranges that only convey an echo of this divine vibration. The divine resonance of all life is understood only through deliberate and focused contemplation of the equality inherent in all things, and through the ability to penetrate beyond the image of a thing to the origin of the image. Calling forth the divine perceptions of the soul within your own being is the ideal method to access lasting sensitivity to the divine vibration. This is how you develop the ability to see the Divine in all.

It is not only that the Divine is found within you and within every individual manifestation of life; it is also in itself the wholeness of all life. Thus, this principle calls for seeing the Divine in all its diverse forms of manifestation, as well as in the wholeness of life itself.

These insights stimulate a new sensory system beyond the five senses that rule the physical world. These new senses are an outgrowth of the awakening of your sacred intentions. They are manifestations of the first stage of profound personal transformation. With this new perceptual ability, you will be capable of sensing not only the presence of the Divine, but also the timeless divine essence that exists at the core of every living being.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Well I asked the question in the last post

" How do these well respected gurus do it? Stay calm and not react...?

The other morning before getting up was thinking this over and wondering what exercises to put into practice today. Wanting to get the balance right of practicing, learning, but going about everyday living here which brings up such emotions.
    Picked up very faintly.

" Have You Thought Of What Mat Richard Says About Science?"

So faint and quick I could feel myself get excited not wanting to loose the name so decided to visualise a door mat and first boy I had a crush on to help retain the name.

Do not remember ever hearing of him and this was a direct question being put to me so just or fun googled the name putting science in also.

First page came up with MATTHIEU RICARD ,a French born Buddhist Monk living in Nepal who had previously been working many years in the field of Science. Works alongside the Dalai Lama and also known as The happiest man in the world.

An article found here discussing the science involved behind the working of the mind.

http://www.matthieuricard.org/en/articles

THE SCIENCE OF THE MIND. Published on November 25, 2011

Matthieu Ricard is a member of the Mind and Life Institute, an organization that advances the collaboration between modern science and Buddhism. He is a participant, both as a subject and as a collaborator, in research programs on the effects of meditation and mind training on the brain. He shares some thoughts on the topic:

Is it possible for us to develop the mind to function more constructively; can we change obsession into contentment, agitation into peace, hatred into compassion? Twenty years ago, among neuroscientists there was a quasi-dogma that stated that all the brain's neurons were present at birth and that their number will not be modified by the experiences of life. Today, however, neuroscientists think in terms of ‟neuroplasticity,” meaning that the brain is continuously evolving as a function of our experiences and can produce new neurons throughout our whole life. In particular, specific training, such as learning to play an instrument or a sport, can profoundly change the brain. This implies that attention, compassion, and even happiness can also be cultivated and depend, for a large part, on a skill that can be acquired.

Acquiring a new skill always involves training. We cannot expect to learn to play tennis or to play the piano well without first practicing for a long time. If we dedicate a certain amount of time each day to cultivating compassion or any other positive quality, we are likely to attain results, just like when we train the body. In Buddhism, ‘to meditate' means ‘to become familiar with' or ‘to cultivate.' Meditation consists of familiarizing ourselves with a new way of being, of managing our thoughts and the way we perceive the world. Through the recent advances in neuroscience it is now possible to evaluate these methods and to verify their impact on the brain and body.

The new research indicates that the brain activity of subjects meditating on compassion is particularly elevated in the left prefrontal lobe, a region of the brain associated with positive emotions. So compassion, the concern for the wellbeing of others, is related to other positive emotions, such as joy and enthusiasm. Moreover, the parts of the brain involved in planning movement and in feeling maternal love are also strongly stimulated by this meditation. This does not come as a surprise to contemplatives since, in their experience, compassion brings about an attitude of complete receptiveness that can easily transform into action.

We are on the threshold of fascinating discoveries that should prove it is possible to transform the mind in a more significant way than psychologists had previously imagined. In this way, meditation will gain the recognition and respect in the West that it has had in the East for thousands of years.

So my question was ' How do these Gurus do it?
    My answer was given directing me towards the writing of Matthieu Ricard.
    Can I change agitation into peace?
    It takes practice and more practice . I shouldnt feel a failure if I let my emotions take control. I just havent practiced enough to aquire the skill But only I can do it.It will take time.

EDIT.

1/08/18
    Just today Matthieu and his 2 friends have posted a blog on his site detailing a step by step guide on HOW to practice this.

http://www.matthieuricard.org/en/blo...f-the-emotions
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

A journal is for reflection . This was posted almost 5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Another brow centre strobe and vision screen is building up again, but first .
    Yesterday am woke up from dream then saw a lovely red colour with deep red dots within the red. Just lay there looking and eyelids were like a snowy flickering tv screen with the Ariel not plugged in . ( had this before so knew the extra brow work I had been doing was working) .
    Back to sleep ( no energy raising) . Woke up and fully awake could hear traffic outside and was viewing a large spinning white disc in brow area like a beautiful magnified snow flake,then a small deep purple snowflake like disc spinning in front of it. These disappeared then the snowy TV screen again.
    This morning, very much aware of a brilliant white flash in brow area that was like someone putting two live wires together.

Just want to record that all over body energy raising the News is always done before any longer brow work.
    Learnt the hard way . ( men pregnant, ??? women fighting ???)

I have hesitated in posting this for any interpretation thought by others but I remind myself that this is a journal for my own reflection so here goes.
    The last few dreams seem to be of topics that I am failing in. ( maybe a particular country that I have no wish to visit because of their habits . ( this turns into a dream and upon remembering am feeling guilty . )
    More but the point is made.
    FEELING of guilt ( feelings are important and for taking notice of)
    ...topic I'm failing in
    ...a particular country I have no wish to visit because of their habits!!

Present Day.
    I am now living in this country. ( partially retired here ) and its a challenge.
    Looks like I have some work to do here.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

Thanks for pointing this out- I need to do a little work with it. http://www.matthieuricard.org/en/blo...f-the-emotions
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

May have had some teaching last night.
    Woken up abruptly by thunder and lightening outside but heard internaly

" New Species Introduction."

This was very formal like a computerised voice reading a statement.
    Nothing personal about it.
    Tried to recall dream but absolutly nothing. Nothing at all.
    Back to sleep. Again thunder woke me up to

" However, The Posterior Is Not Used For Elimination".

Once again no visual with it and absolutly no dream recall.
    Back to sleep and slept till 11.30!!!!!!!!!! No Dream Recalled.

This is why I am sure this was teaching as I am fairly good at recalling dreams and recently they have been just what is on my mind anyway but sometimes the wording picked up in the mornings are words I wouldnt use such as "Heavenly Skies"
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

"....To Exit The Earth And Flow In The River Of Eternity."

Picked this up just at the point of wakening. Was more a quick thought put there rather then a voice this time.
    Wanted to hang on to these words so I wouldnt forget them so kept repeating and repeating till firmly planted. Of course this meant that I'd lost opportunity of recalling dream so nothing came .

Back to sleep... ..upon wakening....'The Script And I'm The Staff".

The staff has been used before which suggested at the time guidance from higher self.( the Queen)
    In the Bible and I think the Quoran the Staff apparently became known as the Rod Of God.

A shepherd uses a staff as an essential piece of shepherding equipment. It may be used to rest on , or to return a lamb to its mother. ... Often used to protect, guide and lead the sheep.

If I realy wanted to play with this then I am performing as the script ( play) and my higher self ?? Is gently guiding, protecting and leading me .

Just a bit of fun working with these words.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Hypnopompic imagery this morning. All cartoons.

Waking up seeing this cartoon imagery. Different scenes, nothing that I can put any meaning to so just random imagery but interesting that it was all in the form of cartoon characters,
    Back to sleep then upon wakening again some more appeared. Cartoons again except for the last one.
    A tartan ribbon being lifted up to reveal something under the ground it had been on top of. It looked like a bundle of old fossils?

????????? My birth family all originate from Scotland. My search for ' Who am I?'

Once again just a bit of fun working with this.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast