Picked up a lovely phrase this morning whilst awake and silent.

" WELCOME TO THE SUNSET OF THE LIVES THAT WE HAVE SHARED."

Last night before sleep I had asked if I could be given some words worth remembering upon wakening up. I didn't feel right asking for advice because I think I'm getting plenty of advice on direction of learning and how my day will go. I wanted something important for me to remember.

When I woke I didn't pick anything up ( in fact I'd forgotten I'd asked), but I recalled a dream.

Dream.

I'm watching a group of people pass me pushing a cart with a white sheet covering it and a young child lying down on it. She was dead. Next I'm in the distance watching two people pick up the dead body by the sheet and lower it into an open coffin. I remember thinking ' oh, they may bang her head'.

That was all to the dream and I don't see this as a bad thing. Some may but I've had this before and I see it as death of the old and re birth of the new.
I had gone to bed thinking of Robert Munroe's excursions and how he was taken to where he had originated from before embarking upon a human life. Learning of atoms, molecules, energy etc is so much to take in
but does get the brain bursting with all questions going back and back and back. Just where did we begin?
Not how many lives have I had or who have I been but the big question.
I think the death scene , the fact that it was a child, maybe has to do with my thoughts.

So awake after going over this my mind started thinking back to the times in my life with my husband of nearly 40 years when suddenly in a moment of no thoughts I picked up the ,
Welcome to the sunset of the lives that we have shared.

I see sunset as the end of the day. Is this referring to our planning for retirement, the final stage?
Was this once again coming from my husband's higher self , or as written of before this shared consciousness?
I suppose there's more than one way to interpret this but I've had words before suggesting it was my husband talking but in a vocabulary he doesn't use, words he doesn't use.
So I got my words I asked for.

Also, Thursday morning vision of speed camera.
Took care driving to work and found one just waiting to catch people. It was positioned in area I saw.
Thank you.

Also saw my mobile phone with the mail app coloured in black.
My internet started playing up in the evening . I couldn't get into my mail for 2 days. However I had internet on my phone but for some reason I had been signed out of gmail and couldn't even get it on the phone. Only just sorted now.
Thank you.