Woke up yesterday morning trying to get back to sleep.wondered if I should do some energy work when a water melon flashed in view, then an orange. I knew this was to do with visualisation because it really is effective.
Wondering if this was just me I sent out a thought asking if this was someone in spirit who knows me when I got the thought God. Now I knew this was just a joke because there usually is humour so I sent out a thought that I knew it wasn't and immediately I see 2 pieces of wood, different shapes and they are slotted in together to make one whole piece, then immediately as if right in front of me I see flashed up an outline of a face ,white transparent with no depth as if so close ,then a symbol of a bright white flame.
I'm so disappointed with myself because once again I was startled by this and lost concentration. I've been asking for any spirit to show themselves and I've flipped out again.
This was the same kind of outlined head that I saw during an OBE when I saw it in the mirror next to me .
I do not for one second believe that this was an earth bound spirit being mischievous as The two pieces of wood were viewed immediately before the face and the flame immediately after.
I feel the two pieces of wood could mean
two different parts made into one??..( flip, big crack sound in ceiling when wrote that)
Two separate spirits belonging to the same???
I'm giving up now,running out of ideas.