Monday 4.28am.

"CHOOSING THE WILL TO LIVE IMAGERY SENSORS PROVIDE?"

Heard this as I woke up. It was a softly spoken voice.
I had gone to bed with no intention of trying anything as had busy day ahead but I had sent out a request for some words of wisdom to help me improve my clairvoyance and clairaudience.
Tried to make sense of this. On Sunday I had been practicing auras seeing with colourful flowers. Pleased with the merging of beautiful colours and that some were spreading 2 feet away against the white wall. Had been thinking that I realy wanted to step up the visuals and try to incorporate day time working life with exercises. Not just after work. Would love to see people's auras through the day.
Last night took another look at the words. I think this could be aknowleging my wishes. It's just a strange way to put it but then that shouldn't surprise me.

Tuesday3.20am.

"YES I THINK YOU COULD BE RIGHT!".

I then see an I pad with the same looking pen drawing a long floaty line across the screen that I had seen and posted a few days ago.
I think this was confirming my thoughts on the previous post on sacred geometry.

( back to edit this mistake. The previous iPad with the pen drawing a long floaty line was connected to ' Life in the 5th.')
Back to sleep, not trying anything.

4.20am
Woke up to same soft voice

"WAKE UP! AUMMMMMM SHAMPOO."

Didn't take long to decide that shampoo is massaged to the head so I see this as tactile action to stimulate the crown. The AUMMMM surprised me as this was something I had decided not to bother with even though Robert suggests this as posted in previous post. I'll read up more on this to find the benefits, after all I got this for a reason.

So to sum up from the last few days.

a) Sending out requests for advice before sleep brings results but it could be a day or two in coming.
The voice could be said to be me but I've learnt the difference between a very strong sudden thought and hearing a voice. Sometimes the voice is very matter of fact tone but not the last two days.
Mostly it comes as a riddle

b). Advice to make the choice of trying to develop seeing energies.
When raising energy in the crown and meditating try tactile massaging actions and start using the AUMMMM sound.

C) learning.
Ancient Geometry.
Learn my Divinity.
5th Dimension.