Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
This morning woke up to seeing a large wooden door and remembered dream.
I was in a holiday camp walking towards our cabin when my father comes out walking past when I ask him where he is going.( I have a toddler with me .) He says he is going to the holy stone . I want to go with him but he says he won't be long,back shortly.
My mother is in the cabin and I ask her what we are having tonight where she says that tonight is free.
We've been invited to the house of the people who own the shop, where we had been looking for a present.
She tells me they just love me and want to adopt me into their home. They want me to knock on their door. As she says this she comes very very close to me and I focus on her mouth which then turns into the big wooden door I woke up to.

Now I know dreams can be just what is on your mind or wishful thinking, but this has had me thinking this morning and I have just had a recap of my paper journal before this one started. Many of the events were recorded in different sections of this forum.

A year ago I was given a goal to pray by a very spiritual man.
Also around the period I saw a man sitting at a table with his hands in the prayer position. ( he was a look alike of how Jesus is portrayed in films) , once again being encouraged to pray.
Around this time I experienced events involving beautiful,pastel rainbow colours,like clouds floating around.
Beautiful ,graceful, slow moving translucent figures around me.

Then the train, stationery in front of tracks with a green light which upon reflection as events occurred I took to mean I was on a journey of some kind.I really feel the last 12 months has been ,with plenty of assistance.

The really vivid OBE being carried and dropped off at a boys Kindergarten.
Past lives, either in the form of a hologram viewed after raising up from body and looking into third eye.( young boy in period costume with long white wig to shoulders)
The picture of the battle field where I felt for the young boy dead on the ground.
Then the baby AKEO which took a few days .
Then when I BECAME for a very short period that person.
The woman looking out of the window from a house in the river. ( not sure if this was AKEO or not)
In the dessert when I knew I was being banished from the land and leaving a loved one.
Then there was a big bold colourful portrait took form in third eye of a young man in period costume.( this may not have been me because at the time I had sent out a wish to be shown one lifetime I had apparently shared with the person who was drawn by a psychic artist with androgynous features.)

Now during this period I have only had a few magical experiences involving beautiful colours.
The boy I loved.
The car in the water.
The talking/ singing mushroom .
The beautiful religious faces on the back of cards( feeling I was being urged to send love out)
12 months ago I had a vivid dream where a man told me he would be back in a year to marry me. I told him I didn't want to ,it wasn't him I wanted. My book describes possible meanings of this as merging of energies.Intellectual and intuitive Or masculine and feminine parts of self.
Then there was the very conscious OBE where I worked out the male/ female balancing act.

I miss perceiving those beautiful colours and sounds and feel after this mornings dream that the time is right to start calling on these higher energies to guide me and maybe try a little harder with their suggestions of prayer and love.
WoW Susan, what a dream full of symbolism...you have not asked my oppinion about it but as long as you have not said or asked me not to so here goes...
The door is a door to soul school...the toddler is your not awakened part what has to be taught and learned....the father and mother is your HS....he is going to the holy stone...spheres where you are not allowed yet to enter...but will in time...the shop is about your desires...what has to become aware and controlled....likewise to become aware of how the law´s function in HS spheres ...thank you for sharing this dream....it speak´s volumes to me.

Love
ia