Between 6-8 am.
I was dreaming that I was dreaming and realised in the dream that something was taking shape in the brow. I see a circle then a room with artists easles standing upright. Someone comes into the room , then I am looking close at a canvas and someone has sketched a black outline of a horse and filled it in with the most beautiful emerald green colour. This striking colour seemed to wake me up more knowing that I was viewing this I tried to focus on this as long as I could but the picture started to scroll upwards until it was gone and I woke.
I have no artistic skills at all, absolutely none. I don't know if there is anything I could take from this but the emerald green colour was beautiful.

Also this morning I saw my birthday card that I got from my sister yesterday and there was money in it.

Yesterday was my 60th, so to celebrate we had lunch at the Tree House in Alnwick in the grounds of Alnwick Castle where the Harry Potter films took place. ( she lives 5 mins walk from there)
She paid which was my present as it was expensive for the five of us.
Ive just logged onto my e mails and one from her. She's transferred money into my account as another little gift.
So what I picked up then was meaningful. In that case I feel I should taking something from the sketch.

Edit.
Have been googling Green Horse and don't like what I'm coming up with. Very disturbing .A lot to do with Islam . Quite depressing,some quotes, prophesies and video clips so I had to think how I felt about the scene and the sketch and it was peaceful and lovely to look at. If this was meant as some kind of prediction then I think I would have felt disturbed by it.
When I've had something meaningful that later happened I've felt the emotion.

....The sadness of children inside a hearse.( just before hearing about the death of my aunt)

....The shock horror worst thing to happen about the bus full of people going on holiday that toppled over .( Our planned Tunisian holiday)

...OBE where I felt very serene , slightly sad as I came into an area that showed information about my father.
I need to bring feelings into the analysis. If I don't get it log it and forget until.....