Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Bit more homework on Kurt's advice on the chakra systems and developing inner senses has opened my eyes to just how much help we get guiding us through the learning and development process.
    I know I've had a few OBEs that could have frightened me if I had let them but luckily I knew these had to be tests. The one that had me plummeting to and through the ground was a corker . I hope the fear issue is maybe dealt with.

A year ago I experienced a contact with a shadowy energy during an OBE which was in the corner of the room whilst the characters were talking to me in a doctors room.
    ( I had a condition that I thought was more serious than it was at the time, and during this OBE the characters talked to me telling me the doctor didn't want to see me yet, it was hormonal and my blood was diamond.) At the end of their chat this shadowy figure came up and sat next to me and opened a book and told me to look. I felt much warmth from him and fondness and sympathy. It then ended.
    Due to Kurt's writing on inner senses coming into play I've done a recap of journal to see when some of these senses were starting to show.

24/3/13 elderly lady who had died but was perceived by me at first as she may have been thought of by people in physical.

7/4/13. Mushroom. This grew in size and as I put my ear to it it was singings with a beautiful soft voice and I just knew it was for teaching young geography. ( could young refer to souls training in school like conditions?)

21/4/13 sensing these were friends.

16/8/13 OBE working out at the time that the person who looked like my mother wasnt

17/9/13. Moses basket, shadowy figure but knew it was a woman.
    Within this same story the book that told a story, feelings of emotion.

22/10/13 Recalled as a dream but described a smoky grey cloud coming towards me which I knew was a truck.

6/4/14. OBE. Perceived a shadow in what I took to be my bedroom ( thought to be RTZ by me) . The shadow gave me a thought
    that he wanted to see me.

14/5/14. Seen as big round balls but got the thought and impression of young men rolling out of a pub just having a laugh.( I saw
    them as balls first then saw how I felt they wanted me to also see them )

29/5/14. Finally the last OBE seeing the Star Trek like characters ( aliens)
    Last edited by susan; 5th June 2014 at 02:23 PM.