3.20am.
I've just seen a dark haired Highland Terrier dog floating in black space wearing a red tartan kilt, a red tartan hat holding a pair of bagpipes!
It couldn't be any more opposite to the last post.
Recalled dream but had nothing to do with this. Okay so this was amusing and strange. Visit to bathroom.Tried to stay awake looking into brow to see if I could pick anything up but fell asleep.

5.30am
Woke up to the vision of seeing a fresh faced ginger freckled, ginger haired young man just grinning at me.
No dream recalled. I've seen him a few times. I'm sure the ginger hair represents me. Always a boy.The face is similar to previously seen . I must look in the journal and see what circumstances are related to seeing this boy. Will add to this post when do the check.
So awake thinking about this and found them both amusing I slipped back into a very light sleep just in that receptive state.
The dream that followed has cleared my mind in something that I want to do in two years time but I was getting dreams suggesting I would be very brave to do this.
I now completely understand. It isn't out of my reach but I I'm sure I understand now the implications.
Thank you!
If I have understood correctly then this topic will probably not be brought up again. It's my decision to make and I understand possible complications and stress that could follow.

Back now to the dog in space.
I had hoped to be able to stay awake this week-end to try to have a projection but I've had such a grounding day gardening, planting strawberries, loved it. Two Robins following me around to get the insects where I'm digging. I just wanted to sleep. So, I saw the dog in space. All my side of the family originate from and still are living in Scotland.There is humour in both images. The boy with my colour hair was grinning at me.
What followed after was some important information in a dream for me.

Will add to this later when I've done some searching on this red haired boy.