Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

No problem IA.
    I'm just pleased you didn't mean it the way I thought you meant.
    You are clever enough to be able to speak and write more than 1 language which is more than me and from time to time there may be a little misunderstanding. Do you remember the fun with the SNAILS a while back? No need for apology. Forgotten.

Yesterday morning 2 dreams from the same sleep cycle. I was in a lovely happy mood when I woke up and this stayed with me all day .

1) I'm with friends inside a cave. I don't think I know all of them. Ahead is the exit ( or entrance) to the cave and I can see a load of people swimming in water. I'm invited to go outside and swim with them and do. What I notice is that this is a long river with loads of cave entrances all leading onto the same river with other people swimming but just outside the entrance to their own cave.

2) I'm inside looking outside a window with someone. They are pointing to far in the distance where there are many trees. This is like the start of a forest. There is frost on the ground.
    This person points to a dark bear standing upright over in the distance amongst the trees.We feel lucky to see this . It is rare.
    But behind him there is fog and I am excited because hiding in the fog I can see more bears standing upright.I count them and there are 7 . In the dream I feel lucky to have seen them.

3) someone opens a door and I watch a female enter.( I'm watching the characters here) someone shows her a music centre on the shelf and says they hope she enjoys the soft music for her to listen to. I notice she has shades over her eyes. They aren't sunglasses but just two dark lenses covering her eyes but they are tilted so I look underneath the shades and see that her eyes are wide open.

This morning dream, well just short scene upon wakening.
    I'm watching again.
    A female is sitting on a chair and she is given a hand mirror to hold. This Is like an antique with elaborate coloured detail painted on it. She is told to study this carefully.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Re: Nursing babies

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    No problem IA.
    I'm just pleased you didn't mean it the way I thought you meant.
    You are clever enough to be able to speak and write more than 1 language which is more than me and from time to time there may be a little misunderstanding. Do you remember the fun with the SNAILS a while back? No need for apology. Forgotten.

Hi Susan,
    I am happy that you seam to understand me, thank you .
    I am laughing here already...I feel the misunderstanding and fun about the snails....but I do not remember it....do you have more info to make me remember?

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce