Yesterday morning woke from a dream but reason I want to record it is the strong feeling of love that stayed with me for hours later. As I knew I was loosing it and waking up I didn’t want to . I wanted to stay with this person who not only understood me but had the same interests.

Dream.

I’m with some people . I don’t even know in the dream if I know them but they are around me but then someone approaches and is so calming ,attentive, sincere and also excited. He understands me and gets excited giving me a biscuit tin telling me to look. Inside are small animals. They are so sweet and he feels the same love for them that I do . We both share the same love. At this stage I realise they are just models of animals and start to wake up.
Awake now I wanted to go back to hold on to the love coming from this person. I felt I had found my perfect match.

Thoughts.
This whole business going on at the moment is keeping me so grounded in physical and like so many people am struggling . My daily walk in nature is my medicine. The swans, ducks, birds, dogs. If I can keep this connection and love for the animals it may help to keep from all this doom and gloom around.