OBE.
This morning woke up with no recall of dream. The next 2 hours before getting up,in and out of consciousness,short dreams,just to do with daily activity.Decided to just do a bit of energy raising but only the feet and base chakra then settled down. Just got to that mid way stage whenI'm looking through closed eyelids and sense I'm moving.
No astral noise,no vibrations,no jelly feeling, no sight but I KNEW I was going somewhere.
Still no landscape, just black but moving when I saw a single eye again.It wasn't like a picture symbol that flashes.
It was like the last one. I could see the folds of the skin around the eyelids and it stayed for a few seconds.
Also this time it was positioned to the left of my vision.The last time I saw this it was definitely like viewing down a long tunnel but not this time.
The eye disappeared and I have vision.
FAB. I'm flying high in the sky over vast area of sand. I was thrilled at being out again,specially when I thought I'd had my whack for a while and I hadn't put much effort into energy raising.
I felt excited at the feeling of flying around so high with sand down below, I'm sure I could feel the wind around me .( but I don't know if we do perceive wind???)
I was now high above three pyramids,flying over their pointed tops. They seemed to be the same colour of the sand.
It ended so quickly.Finished,awake.
Now this is twice I've see a single eye. If anyone has any insight what the eye represents would welcome any comments.

Co- incidents do happen. Just after that, got up. Put kettle on. Fine. I pad re-charging in Kitchen .Fine. Telephone in kitchen .Fine.
These were the only three electrical things I used then,all downstairs sockets go off.
I'm not an electrician and I know there will be a perfectly technical reason for this ,just co-incidence.