All I want to note here for anyone who passes by this thread is my thoughts on the importance of keeping a journal.
We know what we perceive one night can seem so important to follow through but a different topic may present the following night . Not like physical where what you decided to do the next day you actualy do ( or decide not to do). Said many times by people ' astral is very fluid' . If you don't keep a journal things perceived may just be thought of as ' oh that was interesting' , I wonder why I dreamt that.? So so easy to just be amused. That's good.
All I feel is that when you realy want to learn all you can about what is happening to you , what information you are opening up to , because astral is very fluid a journal is so important for looking back and putting pieces together. I notice people start journals and loose interest. Is this because they feel they are competing with stories?
A journal, even though open for others to read is for you to put your experiences together and fit the jigsaw pieces together as things develop.